Aijalon

Sayin' it like it is
Jun 4, 2012
✟17,356.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
What is disturbing to me is that people get upset when someone raises a flag, telling people that events are lining up, when Jesus could come at any moment anyway.

Why NOT now? Now is as good a time as any.
While I agree that it is good to be watchful, so I think it is helpful to have pointers to Illuminati numbers and so forth. I don't agree that Christ could return at "any moment".

There is only ONE moment that he can return, and that moment is set in stone by the father, and it will not be late.

To suggest that there is nothing holding Christ back from returning at this very moment is a very bold statement because it suggest that all prophecy has been fulfilled, and it also suggests that Christ is late. If he could have come back yesterday......HE WOULD HAVE!

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,476,962.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
While I agree that it is good to be watchful, so I think it is helpful to have pointers to Illuminati numbers and so forth. I don't agree that Christ could return at "any moment".

There is only ONE moment that he can return, and that moment is set in stone by the father, and it will not be late.

To suggest that there is nothing holding Christ back from returning at this very moment is a very bold statement because it suggest that all prophecy has been fulfilled, and it also suggests that Christ is late. If he could have come back yesterday......HE WOULD HAVE!

Heh, yep.

So certainly he could not have come back at any moment in the past.

But then, any prediction made also says that He can't come back at any moment before predicted.

Someone who says "Christ is coming back on 12 Dec 2013" cannot also say "He can come back at any moment" because they've predicted the moment he must come back.

Upvote 0

YeShallTread

Nov 11, 2012
✟2,637.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
They better hurry up and get that Temple built then, eh!?

The temple being rebuilt isn't a marker for the end for...we stand today.

1 Corinthians 3:16-17 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

Upvote 0

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
The temple being rebuilt isn't a marker for the end for...we stand today.

1 Corinthians 3:16-17 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

Thank you for your opinion.

Upvote 0

ptomwebster

Jul 10, 2011
MN
Visit site
✟1,922.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yep. People need to be held accountable for their ludicrous actions. Unfortunately the anonymity of the Internet allows all of the lunatics to come out of the woodwork, postulate their bizarre personal interpretations and then run away without a trace of regret for engaging in heresy.

You tell them "fudge."

Upvote 0

YeShallTread

Nov 11, 2012
✟2,637.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Here's a prediction to chew on.....

Every single one of us will be dead and gone before Jesus returns. Just like the apostles themselves.

He returned to be in His temple long ago....

2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
Of course...that's just my opinion, even though it is written. ^_^

When this age ends then...all will see Him in the clouds. What, or who, are the clouds?

Upvote 0

Bethwhite

Feb 12, 2013
✟2,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The new temple is built after Christ returns.

Zech 8:7 This is what the Lord Almighty says: “I will save my people from the countries of the east and the west. 8 I will bring them back to live in Jerusalem; they will be my people, and I will be faithful and righteous to them as their God.”
9 This is what the Lord Almighty says: “Now hear these words, ‘Let your hands be strong so that the temple may be built.’ This is also what the prophets said who were present when the foundation was laid for the house of the Lord Almighty. 10 Before that time there were no wages for people or hire for animals. No one could go about their business safely because of their enemies, since I had turned everyone against their neighbor. 11 But now I will not deal with the remnant of this people as I did in the past,” declares the Lord Almighty.

Upvote 0

Marantha

Feb 3, 2013
✟15,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Originally Posted by Big Fudge
Yep. People need to be held accountable for their ludicrous actions. Unfortunately the anonymity of the Internet allows all of the lunatics to come out of the woodwork, postulate their bizarre personal interpretations and then run away without a trace of regret for engaging in heresy.

I understand your concerns. Another very good question is; will those of us that are warning others receive an apology from you for your ludicrous accusations of heresy and bizarre interpretations when these things come to pass.

There will not be that opportunity when the material is proven correct, and I personally do not care. I want and receive nothing from man for this work. What I am interested in is warning others, you included.

You don't have to believe; but I have a responsibility, under our Lord Jesus Christ, to warn others.

Ezekiel
{3:21} Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous [man,] that
the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely
live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul.

What I have proposed here is not based on my work. There are others that The Spirit has chosen to reveal information to. I am here to forward the exposure of that work, add my conviction to affirm, and attempt to relay that knowledge to you as best I can.

You have the choice to act or not.

This work I am posting here in the form of a 2 hour video was done by a very devoted man of God over 20 years. It was completed over 12 years ago.....and the world reflects RIGHT NOW its authenticity.

This method of delivery, video, is the only efficient way this information can be relayed because it is an INCREDIBLE amount of information. It is unfortunate that people are so used to something being in video form being often times meaningless that the word conveys a sense of non-importance; just because it is presented by video. I can assure you that is NOT the case with this video I present here.

This work is the most important thing I have ever seen in my life on video; and the most important thing YOU will have ever seen in your life on video when you watch it; well beyond petty arguments over validity of content.

Watch it just to disagree; as long as you watch it....because when it is over, you will be stunned. I have been presenting this here for almost two weeks, and I have yet to see more than ONE point of disagreement. Many, many have mocked, yet NOT ONE mocker has even reviewed the material. NOT ONE. Come back after watching and disagree; but I know you will not, as after watching you will understand also.

I welcome any attempt to dispute this absolutely INCREDIBLE information; but one MUST have knowledge of the ENTIRE content to disagree.

I will pray immediately after posting this that it is taken seriously. God as my witness I am presenting something here every one of you needs to see.

direct free link.

The Daniel Timeline (2 hours)
http://www.danielstimeline.com/gallery1.htm
The Glory to God
Marantha

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
That presupposes that even the practice of personal interpretation is good and proper, much less the interpretations that come therein.

It's much more befitting of a Christian to put their trust in Christ and the deposit of faith that he left with the Church (which is Holy Tradition), including how Scripture is interpreted in light of Tradition.

Upvote 0

Bethwhite

Feb 12, 2013
✟2,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That presupposes that even the practice of personal interpretation is good and proper, much less the interpretations that come therein.

It's much more befitting of a Christian to put their trust in Christ and the deposit of faith that he left with the Church (which is Holy Tradition), including how Scripture is interpreted in light of Tradition.

That is setting up a man-made denomination in the role of the Holy Spirit. That is offensive and blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

That goes against what Jesus Himself taught.

Luke 12:10 And everyone who speaks a word against the Son of man will be forgiven, but anyone who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven.

John 14:26 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/blasphemy
Definition of BLASPHEMY

a : the act of insulting or showing contempt or lack of reverence for God
b : the act of claiming the attributes of deity

: irreverence toward something considered sacred or inviolable

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
That is setting up a man-made denomination in the role of the Holy Spirit.

Nice try Jen but that's absolute bunk. The Holy Spirit has been present with the Church since the very beginning, hence all the Ecumenical Councils.

Upvote 0

Bethwhite

Feb 12, 2013
✟2,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Nice try Jen but that's absolute bunk. The Holy Spirit has been present with the Church since the very beginning, hence all the Ecumenical Councils.

The Holy Spirit indwells individuals not denominations.

Earthly church membership will not save anybody.

Upvote 0

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
That is setting up a man-made denomination in the role of the Holy Spirit. That is offensive and blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

That goes against what Jesus Himself taught.

Luke 12:10 And everyone who speaks a word against the Son of man will be forgiven, but anyone who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven.

John 14:26 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you

Blasphemy - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
Definition of BLASPHEMY

a : the act of insulting or showing contempt or lack of reverence for God
b : the act of claiming the attributes of deity

: irreverence toward something considered sacred or inviolable

So you set up your own man made traditions instead. I see how this works.

Everyone else's are man made, but not yours. They come direct from the Holy Spirit. Apparently you are the only one He speaks to.

Protestantism taken to its logical extreme.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bethwhite

Feb 12, 2013
✟2,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Everyone else's are man made, but not yours. They come direct from the Holy Spirit. Apparently you are the only one He speaks to.

I am not interested in a childish tit for tat spat.

I am filled with the Spirit of God and I'm not ashamed of it. He gives the Spirit freely to those who ask sincerely.

As for your other stuff, I don't know what you're talking about. Sounds like a personal problem to me.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,443.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
will those of us that are warning others receive an apology from you for your ludicrous accusations of heresy and bizarre interpretations when these things come to pass.
You betcha. If you're right and I'm wrong then I'll say just that, at length, in 4 part harmony and Iambic pentameter. I'm about the truth, and I don't have an ax to grind one way or another. At this point I see no reason at all to believe that your predictions are true and many reasons to believe that they are not. If it turns out I',m wrong then I'll be wrong, and say so. It won't be the first time.

This work is the most important thing I have ever seen in my life on video;
and the most important thing YOU will have ever seen in your life on video when you watch it; well beyond petty arguments over validity of content.
All that remains to be seen. I don't believe it for an instant, for a variety of good and sufficient reasons.

Many, many have mocked, yet NOT ONE mocker has even reviewed the material. NOT ONE.
Sorry, but I don't have 2 hours to spare watching what I believe to be utter nonsense. Again, there's an outside chance that I'm wrong. If so, then the Lord's return is imminent and thanks be to God!

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,443.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That is setting up a man-made denomination in the role of the Holy Spirit.
Because everyone knows that the Holy Spirit works through Youtube videos and internet posts because they're free from man-made interference. Right?

That is offensive and blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.
<ROFL> Now help me here. Is it Blasphemy Against The Holy Spirit to be skeptical of any youtube prophet, or just the one Marantha is on about?

What a crock.

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The Holy Spirit indwells individuals not denominations.

Earthly church membership will not save anybody.

Typical rhetoric from a lone wolf, I'm sure Harold Camping but his rubbish was debunked and he's no different from any other lone wolf: believing he has a direct line to God to receive all kinds of esoteric "revelations".

Tell me about it.

I am filled with the Spirit of God and I'm not ashamed of it. He gives the Spirit freely to those who ask sincerely.

As for your other stuff, I don't know what you're talking about. Sounds like a personal problem to me.

How wonderfully priggish of you Jen.

You betcha. If you're right and I'm wrong then I'll say just that, at length, in 4 part harmony and Iambic pentameter. I'm about the truth, and I don't have an ax to grind one way or another.

I respect you a lot for that.

At this point I see no reason at all to believe that your predictions are true and many reasons to believe that they are not. If it turns out I',m wrong then I'll be wrong, and say so. It won't be the first time.

This work is the most important thing I have ever seen in my life on video; All that remains to be seen. I don't believe it for an instant, for a variety of good and sufficient reasons.

Sorry, but I don't have 2 hours to spare watching what I believe to be utter nonsense. Again, there's an outside chance that I'm wrong. If so, then the Lord's return is imminent and thanks be to God!

Agreed.

Because everyone knows that the Holy Spirit works through Youtube videos and internet posts because they're free from man-made interference. Right?

<ROFL> Now help me here. Is it Blasphemy Against The Holy Spirit to be skeptical of any youtube prophet, or just the one Marantha is on about?

What a crock.

It's funny how conspiracy theorists simply believe that alternative news sources automatically mean they're credible, reliable and 100% truth. Never mind that they're merely online blogs with no possibility for accountability, as long as what they're spewing crap that conforms to preconceived notions about Eschatology that it's all good, right?

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,443.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
<Howls Of Derisive Laughter> This from someone who considers favoring the traditions of the Church over the ravings of some youtube prophet blasphemy? That is simply hilarious.

I reckon that makes your opinion infallible, does it? Wow!

As for your other stuff, I don't know what you're talking about.
That I believe.

Upvote 0