Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
ELKHART, Ind. - A woman heading home from a store was surprised to find a man accusing her of stealing his van.

The 71-year-old woman was leaving Wal-Mart about 9 p.m. Saturday with her great-nieces and great-nephews when a man walked in front of her van, forcing her to stop. The man then walked to the driver's side, where the woman's great-nephew had rolled down a window.

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/cgi-bin/news/newsbrief.plx?id=1103670077&fa=1

Robert

Zackmeister

Just a poor sinner
Sep 7, 2004
Texas
✟687.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
A Wal-Mart employee spotted the man getting into another van and leaving the parking lot. The officer stopped the driver, a 23-year-old man, nearby and arrested him on a misdemeanor charge of driving without a license. The man told police he thought the woman and children, ages 4 to 12, were stealing the van he drove to the store.

As it turns out, the man did not have permission to be in that van either, but the owner declined to press charges, Lambright said.
Get out of my car! I stole it first!:doh:

Upvote 0

SuzQ

I'm.....Wonder Woman
Apr 8, 2004
Midwest
Visit site
✟11,417.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
Zackmeister said:
Get out of my car! I stole it first!:doh:

ROFL!

This story did remind me of when I was shopping at the mall back in the 80's. I walked out to the parking lot & actually got into the wrong car!!! I realized it when someone's stuff was laying on the front seat, etc. (and there were no cigarrette burns from me & my friends anywhere on the upholstery?? :sorry: ). I quickly got out, embarrassed, & wandered around before I found MY car. :doh:

I drove a cream & tan Buick Regal & there were about a million of those, ok?

P.S. No, I don't smoke anymore either - it's been over 15 years. ;)

Upvote 0

butterfoot

Formerly Known as cameronw
Dec 16, 2004
✟9,595.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
SuzQ said:
ROFL!

This story did remind me of when I was shopping at the mall back in the 80's. I walked out to the parking lot & actually got into the wrong car!!! I realized it when someone's stuff was laying on the front seat, etc. (and there were no cigarrette burns from me & my friends anywhere on the upholstery?? :sorry: ). I quickly got out, embarrassed, & wandered around before I found MY car. :doh:

I drove a cream & tan Buick Regal & there were about a million of those, ok?
I drive a Forest Green color Chevy Cavalier. I don't think I have gone a day without seeing another one that looks Identical.

One day I was coming out of Walmart by chance and as I approached my car I inserted the key but it wouldn't turn. I thought oh no something was wrong with the door. But I looked up to notice that mine was parked right next to it. I was so embarrased.

-CW

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟405,228.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My wife one time went to the library, and when she went back to "her" car, she used the remote to unlock it to get somthing she forgot.

When the remote Unlocked the car (She heard it click and everything) she started to get mad, because her stuff was missing. Books / child seat / bags ...

Then ......

She realised it wasnt her car, her remote worked on another car (Same model / collor)

So....

She Locked the car with the remote. found her car, got what she needed, and went on with her day.

Upvote 0

toxiciridescence

Nov 1, 2004
✟8,819.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
pgp_protector said:
My wife one time went to the library, and when she went back to "her" car, she used the remote to unlock it to get somthing she forgot.

When the remote Unlocked the car (She heard it click and everything) she started to get mad, because her stuff was missing. Books / child seat / bags ...

Then ......

She realised it wasnt her car, her remote worked on another car (Same model / collor)

So....

She Locked the car with the remote. found her car, got what she needed, and went on with her day.
My mom has one of those remotes. That's really scary. I've always wondered if something could work like that. She was an honest woman to lock the car back up and leave it as it was. Be proud to have her.

Upvote 0