Man sentenced to 18 years for bombing church that was hosting drag event.

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,191,657.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
to be consistent you should report things like this too
87 churches in Canada have now been set on fire or vandalized since these attacks began in 2021

I don't approve anyone settings thing on fire, but saw the gay chorus that was joking how they would come for you children?
Well, is not joke at all, they are coming and already did, for your children, like 25 percent of teens identify now as lgbt, which duplicated in some years, you think this happned naturally??? there is no such increase in other more traditional countries, without lgbt propaganda in all media and schools,
Just like the rise in left handedness.

Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,262,323.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
I think that highlights the general right/left divide of violence vs not violence.

To a general extent, that seems to be true. The Right seems to have gravitated around a highly fear-based ideology where violence is seen as no longer off the table, and perhaps sometimes justifiable. I'm not sure it really ever was, we are just seeing something being unmasked increasingly.

I don't even understand the kind of anger somebody would have to have, to want to firebomb a church over hosting a drag queen (didn't Jesus meet and eat with all sorts of disreputable people? Why the anger about a particular kind of person visiting a church?) I believe it shows a warped and depraved conscience to commit such a heinous act, and people that firebomb any church or place of worship, for whatever reason, should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Though I will point out, at my church, our congregation isn't overly political. What is preached is just basic Christianity, the way I see it, sermons are rarely touching on the political, and never explicitly partisan.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
I don't even understand the kind of anger somebody would have to have,
My take is that it is the accusation of paedophilia. It happened with Pizzagate. Fearful people often attempt to retake a level of control through targeting 'legitiamate' targets for violence in the hopes of accruing social currency.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,526.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Did you not read the OP? These kinds of inaccurate claims cause violence from gullible morons.

He's not suggesting violence and gullible morons burned down police stations in 2020 because they thought they were in a civil rights movement.

Anything can set off gullible morons...and you're in

Don’t by part of the problem.

• Useful
Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,526.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
To a general extent, that seems to be true. The Right seems to have gravitated around a highly fear-based ideology where violence is seen as no longer off the table, and perhaps sometimes justifiable. I'm not sure it really ever was, we are just seeing something being unmasked increasingly.

The left is declaring us in danger of fascism. That's a fear based ideology.

I don't even understand the kind of anger somebody would have to have, to want to firebomb a church over hosting a drag queen (didn't Jesus meet and eat with all sorts of disreputable people? Why the anger about a particular kind of person visiting a church?) I believe it shows a warped and depraved conscience to commit such a heinous act, and people that firebomb any church or place of worship, for whatever reason, should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Well the key part of this is "the law" which are the police....who were firebombed by far left Antifa activists in GA.

At least in that case one of the activists was shot.

Though I will point out, at my church, our congregation isn't overly political. What is preached is just basic Christianity, the way I see it, sermons are rarely touching on the political, and never explicitly partisan.

• Useful
Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0