Man in 'MAGA' Hat Slashes Man's Hand With Sword in Calif.

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
Man in 'MAGA' Hat Slashes Man's Hand With Sword in Calif.
San Francisco police were searching Monday for a man who wore a red "Make America Great Again" hat and used a sword to slash another man's hand after an argument outside a roller-skating rink.

The attacker fled the scene Friday night outside the Church of 8 Wheels, leaving his victim bleeding profusely on the sidewalk, the San Francisco Chronicle reported .

The man wearing the hat featuring President Donald Trump's campaign slogan approached the victim and the two started arguing. When the victim tried to grab the hat, the attacker pulled out a sword and cut him, Officer Robert Rueca told the newspaper.

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟430,156.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟325,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
They are legal in Texas.

How are they on pirate costumes out there?

"Miles said officers asked him if a man dressed as a pirate had come into the roller rink, but he hadn't seen anyone like that."

According to the story, the victim attempted to remove the MAGA hat from the attacker's head. Then the sword came out. Now apparently the guy was dressed like a pirate.

I do not ever blame victims for crimes committed against them, but I have to question the judgment of a person who would attempt to remove a MAGA hat off of a man dressed like a pirate.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,262,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
I hear swords are making a comeback.

Sad story, but my brother had a friend who was decapitated by an angry sword-wielding ex-boyfriend. So it does happen.

Upvote 0

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟430,156.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
The disease is spreading. It was only a matter of time before Florida man crossed state lines.

It really is true. California is just opposite-coast Florida. It took a few pages of Google results for "California man news" to yield the story in the OP (I guess some case of a pervert from CA going to Colombia and some other idiot causing the death of someone by calling a SWAT team on them as a joke are bigger state news stories right now), but look at the two underlined stories that came up on the same page as it did:

california man.jpg

In case they're difficult to read on your phone, one is that a California man was arrested after dousing his neighbor's door in diesel and lighting it on fire because he saw a ghost there, while the other is that a California man started multiple fires at a Walmart to avoid having to work there that day.

Not that I'm a fan of either ghosts or Walmart, but yeah...there's a whole lotta crazy out there in California. We just hide it better behind all the fancy tech firms and expensive real estate.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I hear swords are making a comeback.
When was the sword not used? More horrifying to me . Then the mega thing.
Some parents use those for discipline.

Last edited:
Upvote 0