Man accused of anti-Muslim hate crime breaks down in tears

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
Man accused of anti-Muslim hate crime breaks down in tears
A man arrested last Friday for anti-Muslim hate crimes broke down in tears and expressed regret after his court arraignment Monday morning.

Frederick Nolan Sorrell, 49, was accused of second-degree intimidation after a Muslim couple was allegedly subjected to slurs and intimidation May 29.

Sorrell reportedly drove next to the couple for more than 20 blocks, according to a statement from The Oregon Committee of the Council on American-Islamic Relations.

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Jesus was subjected to much worse than slurs and intimidation.
His followers likewise, in many countries, are subjected to much worse daily.
(even torture, imprisonment and death).
King David was accosted from across a river by someone cursing him.
His right hand man offered to kill that man who was cursing him.
King David said NO! , leave him alone, .......

2 Samuel 16:5 As King David approached Bahurim, a man from the ...
biblehub.com/2_samuel/16-5.htm
When King David arrived at Bahurim, one of Saul's relatives, Shimei son of Gera, came out to meet him, cursing him as he came. Holman Christian Standard Bible .... But when he came down to me at the Jordan, I swore to him by the LORD, saying, 'I will not put you to death with the sword.' 1 Kings 2:9 "Now therefore, do not ...

2 Samuel 16:11 David then said to Abishai and all his officials, "My ...
biblehub.com/2_samuel/16-11.htm
Let him alone and let him curse, for the LORD has told him. King James Bible

Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
Muslims do these things all the time to Non-Muslims in many Muslim countries but they never get arrested for such things.
If you follow and harass someone, attempting to hit them with your car while screaming racial/ethnic/religious slurs, you will be charged with a hate crime. What other countries do with regards to a similar attack is irrelevant to a story about hate crimes in the US.

Upvote 0