Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Don't twist words - it doesn't become you.

If you want to believe that, as seems to be the case, nothing we can say will change your mind, but no-one here sees your statement as relevant because that situation simply doesn't exist as far as we are concerned.

Please stop flaming!

You have said nothing positive.

Upvote 0

Avodat

Contending for Biblical truth
Jul 2, 2011
✟21,427.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private

Precisely my point - neither does your OP!

We cannot answer questions about things that are in your mind and not actually in the world!

Give clear factual examples of where MJ's have said, or have actually lived a life where, Christians are their slaves. THEN we can take this further, if only by saying how wrong it would be to have that attitude towards Christians.

Upvote 0
W

WOFFED

CherubRam, "You have said nothing positive"

24654_488163434577370_2056096250_n.jpg

Upvote 0

Yahudim

Y'shua HaMoshiach Messianic
Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2004
Deep in the Heart of Texas
✟141,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi CherubRam,

...and Blessings. :hug: I gave you a hug because you seem a little tense. Now let me see if I can answer some of your questions. But to be honest, I think my brothers and sisters have given a few good ones already. ;)
What role do Christians have in Israel besides being your servants?
What role do any of us have but to be servants?

Since page one I have been asking what role Christians play besides being your servants. I'm still waiting for an answer. So far you have given me interpretations that include Messianics, but exclude Christians.
All believers should be servants.

So then, we Christians are of no account? What ever!
I didn't read anything of the sort.

Christians are aware of your heritage. The problem here is that the scriptures that would include others is being ignored. I see no point in continuing this conversation.
I am a son of the Most High God and a brother to His Anointed, the King of Israel. I am also a servant to my brother. When I forget that simple fact is when I run into trouble.

Let me correct that for you: God loves all of His children. If His children love Him, then they will keep His instructions. Those that are best at serving others will be promoted. Those that do not will be demoted. Those that despise His Truth will suffer His righteous judgement.

I have read all of your 'questions'. They have been asked and answered. You don't seem to like the answers that you are getting. Your questions indicate that you hold some preconceived notion that 'Christians' or 'Gentiles' are nothing to either God or the Jews. Or maybe you just think that this is what Messianics believe. Let me assure you that nothing could be further from the truth.

I have found that it is not profitable to try to teach someone that refuses the answers given. It is comparable to trying to fill a container that is already full. Perhaps you should come back when you are less full.

The conclusions that you draw from the answers given seem diametrically opposed to them. The resultant questions seem loaded; filled with false assumptions. I will pray that the Father will grant you wisdom, understanding and a teachable heart. Perhaps He will hear my prayer and bestow upon me those same gifts.

Be Well,
Phillip :wave:

Last edited:
Upvote 0