Bainbridge Island Washington St.
✟2,747.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
My wife is an excellent artist. I wish I could post a link so you could see her work. Very life like.

I've been writing off and on for about ten years. Nothing major. Just some poetry and short stories.

We put it all together and are making a Christian Comic book. It's alot of fun for both of us and a great way to work together. We plot everything out together. Plan the general story arc, decide what pictures we want, work on the page layouts, and proof eachother. Her art has improved some since we started and my writing skills have made a major improvement. I hope to be able to show you guys some time what we've been working on.

If you do a search for Dime Store Productions and go to their Idol contest you should be able to see the beginning of our first issue. You can even vote for us if you like. *S*

Telrunya

Student of the Word
Jun 24, 2004
Bainbridge Island Washington St.
✟2,747.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Our comic is called "The Scrolls of Wynoth" It's a fantasy based story much like Tolkin but ours has a much more pronounced Christian theme.

If you go to the dimestoreproductions web site then on the main menu is a tab called "SPA community". Under that menu is one for the contest we are in titled "Small Press Idol". That will take you to the main contest page. Near the top is the link for Round 4 - Grand Finale!! That will bring up all of the entries that have made it to the final round. Ours is second from the very bottom of the page under Roz and William Terrill. Click on the thumbnails and read the first two pages.

Upvote 0