✟8,225.00
Country
United States
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
Hey all!
I've read through some of the forum here before and love the sharing that takes place. Building unity through diversity!

I'd love to share that I have a new book series that just hit Amazon Kindle a few weeks ago. The first two books hit release at the same time, and I am working through book 3 right now. The books are not "Christian" or "Religious" books. The story does however build on a foundation of what I believe to be true principles. My motivation for writing this particular series was to create something that was fun and entertaining, but also faith-promoting. The idea is that anyone could read the story, but along the way perhaps relate to a character in a positive way, learn from a decision made, or feel something uplifting. At the very least, in a world of TV-MA everything, I wanted to contribute something that brings a little light into the entertainment world.
The first book is free on Kindle right now (can be read on kindle app, phone, laptop, tablet, etc). I do plan on doing an audible book eventually, but that will take a little longer. So for anyone possibly interested, snag it while it's free!

(side note - if you do read it, I'd love to hear your thoughts and see what conclusions/surprises you come across.)