Major Spiritual Warfare--I so need prayers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LovePrecious

Contributor
Dec 9, 2005
Midwest
✟14,710.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
:groupray:Please pray for protection over me and my loved one... There is a huge battle going on, and I don't think he even realizes it. He claims to be a Christian, which I believe he is, BUT... there is some major strongholds and spiritual warfare going on within him. The Holy Spirit confirmed yesterday that he needs urgent prayers...

He even begin attacking my Walk with God, and if I am biblically a Christian. Please help me to rebuke satan here. I have never gone up against something like this before.

This whole last week, God has been giving me scripture to stand on, so I am holding onto that & Him, and praying like crazy. I am so tired, and so emotionally drained... This is truly spiritual warfare... Please, please, please pray!!!:groupray:

In Jesus' Love,
Precious

cavell

Senior Veteran
Jan 14, 2006
Yorkshire, England
✟34,982.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Lord Jesus I bring this situation to you today. I ask you Lord to minister into the situation in the power of your Holy Spirit. I ask you to bless and to resolve, to consolidate and triumph....in the lives of these good people.....In Jesus......
Amen

Upvote 0
F

FireyAngel

praying_for_you.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FatherHaveMercy

Father Have Mercy On Us All
Feb 3, 2008
Indianapolis,IN,USA
Visit site
✟918.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
:groupray:Please pray for protection over me and my loved one... There is a huge battle going on, and I don't think he even realizes it. He claims to be a Christian, which I believe he is, BUT... there is some major strongholds and spiritual warfare going on within him. The Holy Spirit confirmed yesterday that he needs urgent prayers...

He even begin attacking my Walk with God, and if I am biblically a Christian. Please help me to rebuke satan here. I have never gone up against something like this before.

This whole last week, God has been giving me scripture to stand on, so I am holding onto that & Him, and praying like crazy. I am so tired, and so emotionally drained... This is truly spiritual warfare... Please, please, please pray!!!:groupray:

In Jesus' Love,
Precious

In the name of Jesus Christ we ask ur urgent help Lord to come an aid this women fend off these demons, give her the strength an power to ward them off. Help her loved 1 make it threw this tuff time, give him strength lord, protect him lord, anoint his mind body and soul in the name of the name of the jesus christ amen.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.