Macrogravity and Microgravity

brandon75689

Dec 2, 2014
✟7,612.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
First off, I hate you all for being shovelheads. Secondly, i will explain this in the most concise way i can.

Science on a difficult scale never says that something is 100% correct. It is a scientific theory not a normal theory. It states that all observable evidence and formulaic expression regarding to those observations makes that answer the most plausible.there is enough evidence for it to be considered a fact and a lack against it. Hence scientific theory. But you see, religion has 0 evidence to anything it claims, thus why these "theories" are held at a more accountable height. Jesus said and writings in a book don't count as evidence. That's all here say and you can't replicate Jesus in a lab either. So macrogravity and macroevolution have mono theistic gibber jabber pretty beat at this point. Also, you need to understand there is a difference between sentient and nonsentient topics. Just because something seems one way on earth doesn't mean it acts that way in the whole universe. Unanswered questions seeking answers is far better than unanswered faith. Also him talking to you in a dream doesn't count again.

Upvote 0

justlookinla

Mar 31, 2014
✟20,665.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am so sick and tired of our schools teaching the religion of "Gravity" to our kids.

Now, I understand how some people can be so deceived by the Godless ramblings of Issac Newton. Drop an apple, and it falls. That's their so-called evidence of "microgravity" only.

But the Satanic lie doesn't stop there. Newton, in a direct slap to God's face, invented off the top of his head, this insane idea of "macrogravity!" That the same "force" that pulls the apple to the ground is somehow related to what moves the Earth around the sun! Can you believe this nonsense?

Can they prove it? Nope! Then why push their godless gravity in our classrooms? As part of the plot to push the evil Newtonian agenda, that's why!

Now, all of us True Christians (TM) know that this is yet another one of Satan's lies to deceive and persecute the believers. We all know that it is the hand of God that pulls the apple to the Earth. So much for Microgravity. And this fable of macrogravity is contrary to Biblical teachings, so it must be false too.

True Christians (TM) accept Ptolemy's Biblical view of our solar system: The Earth is fixed at the center of all creation, just where God put it, and the sun, moon, and other planets are in fixed orbits around it, as part of a celstial mechanism controlled from without by the Almighty, the "prime mover."

Holy Scripture supports this:

Joshua said to the LORD in the presence of Israel: "O Sun, stand still over Gibeon, O moon, over the valley of Aijaion." So the sun stood still. And the moon stopped, till the nation avenged itself on its enemies. As it is written in the book of Jashar. The sun stopped in the middle of the sky and delayed going down about a full day. --Joshua 10:12-13

The sun had to move around the Earth for the LORD to make it stop, doesn't it? Look out your window! The sun is clearly moving around the Earth, and it does so because God, who can stop the sun, also moves it along! And yet we allow our children's minds to be poisoned by this unprovable fairy tale about "Laws" of Gravity.

What are you going to believe, the Bible, or some myth about invisible "forces" pulling rocks together?

Hey, what else do you expect from a bag of chemicals created by only a random, mindelss, meaningless, purposeless and goalless naturalistic mechanism acting on some unknown single life form of long long ago?

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,907,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am so sick and tired of our schools teaching the religion of "Gravity" to our kids.
If this is an attempt to equate macrogravity with macroevolution, then we have a problem.

Macrogravity then, by comparison, would say the apple was an apple when it began to fall; and by the time it reached its destination, it was a watermelon or cherry.

The fact that it's still an apple pwns your analogy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,907,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Folks, please pay attention to the dates, who started a thread and who replied to it. In this case it's a 11 year old thread with the last post dated - 19th March 2003, 04:13 PM
The OP is still posting here regularly -- (under another name).

Upvote 0

TheBear

NON-WOKED
Jan 2, 2002
✟304,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The OP is still posting here regularly -- (under another name).

Is that true, Nathan? I've known you longer than anyone in this thread, and yet I didn't know that. What username are you going by these days?

Good to see you again! :wave:

Upvote 0

TheBear

NON-WOKED
Jan 2, 2002
✟304,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
11 year old thread but still a timeless topic

The topic is timeless, indeed. That's why there is more than just one thread on it, (many which are much more recent than 11 plus years ago. ;)) Also, the OP hasn't posted here in more than 3 years. Most other posters in this thread haven't even visited this site in several years. What? Were you bored one night? Did you pore through hundreds of pages of threads until you saw this one? That must have used up some time. Did you just randomly select an old thread?

The important thing is ~ even though this is a timeless topic, use some common sense and start a new thread on it, instead of digging up ancient threads. That would avoid confusion. Necro-threads are so ... not cool.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
D

DerelictJunction

The topic is timeless, indeed. That's why there is more than just one thread on it, (many which are much more recent than 11 plus years ago. ;)) Also, the OP hasn't posted here in more than 3 years. Most other posters in this thread haven't even visited this site in several years. What? Were you bored one night? Did you pore through hundreds of pages of threads until you saw this one? That must have used up some time. Did you just randomly select an old thread?

The important thing is ~ even though this is a timeless topic, use some common sense and start a new thread on it, instead of digging up ancient threads. That would avoid confusion. Necro-threads are so ... not cool.
Then why not remove threads that haven't been active for...say...3 years?

Upvote 0
L

Linuxgal

The second law of thermodynamics mans systems should tend towards disorder, but do I see this in 'gravity'? NO! The solar system is a stable system, if thermodynamics were right then it should collapse into disorder not orbit in stability!

The second law of thermodynamics says systems spontaneously flow from a high energy configuration to a low energy configuration. A stable orbit is a low energy configuration. To make the Earth change its orbit, for example, one would need to add kinetic energy.

Upvote 0

TheBear

NON-WOKED
Jan 2, 2002
✟304,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Then why not remove threads that haven't been active for...say...3 years?

The fact that it's not an every day occurrence should tell you that most people don't need that kind of micro-management and control. That's why.

Upvote 0

Shemjaza

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2006
✟924,294.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens
Is that true, Nathan? I've known you longer than anyone in this thread, and yet I didn't know that. What username are you going by these days?

Good to see you again! :wave:

Imagine if after all these years Poe and AV were the same person... kinda puts Morse's trolling to shame. ;)

Upvote 0

JustMeSee

Contributor
Feb 9, 2008
In my living room.
✟23,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Now, I understand how some people can be so deceived by the Godless ramblings of Issac Newton. Drop an apple, and it falls. That's their so-called[bless and do not curse]evidence of "microgravity" only.

But the Satanic lie doesn't stop there. Newton, in a direct slap to God's face, invented off the top of his head, this insane idea of "macrogravity!" That the same "force" that pulls the apple to the ground is somehow related to what moves the Earth around the sun! Can you believe this nonsense?

Can they prove it? Nope! Then why push their godless gravity in our classrooms? As part of the plot to push the evil Newtonian agenda, that's why!

Now, all of us True Christians (TM) know that this is yet another one of Satan's lies to deceive and persecute the believers. We all know that it is the hand of God that pulls the apple to the Earth. So much for Microgravity. And this fable of macrogravity is contrary to Biblical teachings, so it must be false too.

True Christians (TM) accept Ptolemy's Biblical view of our solar system: The Earth is fixed at the center of all creation, just where God put it, and the sun, moon, and other planets are in fixed orbits around it, as part of a celstial mechanism controlled from without by the Almighty, the "prime mover."

Holy Scripture supports this:

Joshua said to the LORD in the presence of Israel: "O Sun, stand still over Gibeon, O moon, over the valley of Aijaion." So the sun stood still. And the moon stopped, till the nation avenged itself on its enemies. As it is written in the book of Jashar. The sun stopped in the middle of the sky and delayed going down about a full day. --Joshua 10:12-13

The sun had to move around the Earth for the LORD to make it stop, doesn't it? Look out your window! The sun is clearly moving around the Earth, and it does so because God, who can stop the sun, also moves it along! And yet we allow our children's minds to be poisoned by this unprovable fairy tale about "Laws" of Gravity.

What are you going to believe, the Bible, or some myth about invisible "forces" pulling rocks together?

ForumRunner_20150321_201315.png

Upvote 0