M&M's Prayer,Praise,Party and Precious Moments... (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitebeaches

Legend
Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2007
✟144,700.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
That's awful...
Hey, just stopping in real quick. Been so sick and still feel really awful. My ears are feeling it the most.
I know you have a huge week and I wanted you to know that I am supporting you in prayer.
Love ya
Praying you feel better every day and get over that cold soon.
hugs

Upvote 0

whitebeaches

Legend
Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2007
✟144,700.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Here's my favorite one.

Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
that is a beautiful verse Mitzi. I like that. Thanks for sharing.

Upvote 0

whitebeaches

Legend
Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2007
✟144,700.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Thanks faith Mom, Mitzi, Michelle, Melody, and all for keeping me and my family in your prayers. Please pray for tomorrow. I did a lot of leg work. Found out the court evaluator never spoke to pediatrician or school and got letters that were favorable towards me and contradictory towards that report. Please pray we are victorious. I received a phone call that we just may be and that it looks like I got that miracle. But tomorrow will know for sure. Thanks again. You are a terrific bunch of ladies. :^) And thanks for the encouraging and uplifting scriptures

Upvote 0

CoolMom6

SAHMO6
Oct 27, 2005
Sin City
✟34,298.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Just dropping by because I miss my fave bunch of ladies!!
Kathy, you bet I will add you to my daily prayers; that sounds like the Lord has got a plan!!

I have just been busy in a pretty good way; let you all know when the time is right. No worries; right? (Of course, ya'll didn't even realize I was gone...:p LOL!!)

Upvote 0
S

Starr SDA Living Word

125974inwoq77ash.gif

To all, God bless you richly today and forever, In Jesus Name, Amen.

Upvote 0

martinique

Legend
Nov 13, 2006
Las Vegas, NV
✟89,657.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Just dropping by because I miss my fave bunch of ladies!!
Kathy, you bet I will add you to my daily prayers; that sounds like the Lord has got a plan!!

I have just been busy in a pretty good way; let you all know when the time is right. No worries; right? (Of course, ya'll didn't even realize I was gone...:p LOL!!)
Of COURSE we noticed! ! We missed ya Barb girl !!! How are you holding up in the heat? My car has already died once, and it's the beginning of summer. :sigh: :hug: miss ya !

Kathy, I will again pray for you tonight, that you will see God working through all of this, and it will give you a deep knowledge of His love for you. :) :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CoolMom6

SAHMO6
Oct 27, 2005
Sin City
✟34,298.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Of COURSE we noticed! ! We missed ya Barb girl !!! How are you holding up in the heat? My car has already died once, and it's the beginning of summer. :sigh: :hug: miss ya !

Yeah, mine did it plenty last year. I think we got it fixed a bit, but I don't have A/C!!!! THAT is the killer!!!!

I have been on sulfa and antibiotics for a while and I cannot be out in the SUN~~gives me an excuse to hide.:cool:

Meanwhile, just getting to know someone nice ;) .

Upvote 0

Godisgr8r

Contributor
Jan 5, 2006
North Carolina
✟28,317.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah, mine did it plenty last year. I think we got it fixed a bit, but I don't have A/C!!!! THAT is the killer!!!!

I have been on sulfa and antibiotics for a while and I cannot be out in the SUN~~gives me an excuse to hide.:cool:

Meanwhile, just getting to know someone nice ;) .
That's cool! Maybe he will stay nice!

Upvote 0

CoolMom6

SAHMO6
Oct 27, 2005
Sin City
✟34,298.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
That's cool! Maybe he will stay nice!

Yeah, I have a good feeling about this one. I was getting weary of the ones who start out nice and then turn.
This guy is a tad bit on the ornery side, and yet a perfect gentleman. Now, a guy who can manage that is a good one in my book.

Upvote 0

Godisgr8r

Contributor
Jan 5, 2006
North Carolina
✟28,317.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah, I have a good feeling about this one. I was getting weary of the ones who start out nice and then turn.
This guy is a tad bit on the ornery side, and yet a perfect gentleman. Now, a guy who can manage that is a good one in my book.
Yeap, my kinda guy! My husband is like that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CoolMom6

SAHMO6
Oct 27, 2005
Sin City
✟34,298.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yeap, my kinda guy! My husband is like that.
Well, as usual asking you all for prayers on this one, for him, too, because he is actually thinking about flying out from Chicago once a month until we can be together full-time, and he has a position here as good as what he has over there.

I am taking a trip to Chicago for July 4th, and we are driving to Missouri to pick up a boat.

Upvote 0

Godisgr8r

Contributor
Jan 5, 2006
North Carolina
✟28,317.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well, as usual asking you all for prayers on this one, for him, too, because he is actually thinking about flying out from Chicago once a month until we can be together full-time, and he has a position here as good as what he has over there.

I am taking a trip to Chicago for July 4th, and we are driving to Missouri to pick up a boat.
You got it sister! Prayers for you and your man! When I started talking to my husband, he moved from where he was to get closer to me. I know how hard it is to have a long distance relationship We were on the phone and the computer for hours every day!

Upvote 0
H

HadessahRose

Kath..just want you to know...on my date night tonight with hubby..we were on a patio having supper at my favorite restaurant, and you crossed my mind, so I said prayers for you as we sat there. Sounds like something awesome is happening. SO that is great.

BARB.......you nut. OF course we missed you. I don't like it when you don't hang with us.

Mitzi! YOU da bomb. LOVE you girl.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.