M&M's Prayer,Praise,Party and Precious Moments... (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HesMyAll

Senior Contributor
Nov 4, 2002
Ohio
✟18,278.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Hey Mar. Not to bad so far. I have a bit of a headache..but that is par for the course. I am tired for one..busy day. BUT I enjoyed being out in the SUN!!!!!!!!! OH my it was nice.

how are the rest of you doing?

We had sun shine here too!:clap: Temps in the high 70's, finally!

Hey Mellie, you have to send me a pic of the new hairdo! I've never seen you blonde before!

Upvote 0
T

TheDivaAngel

I will! when I have makeup and all on..don't want to scare ya. THEN I will take it back down, cause of what happened the last time I left it up...don't want to go there again!

Barb, tell your brother thanks for what he said last night. I appreciate that. I am really trying to change my mind...or have God transform it. I know it isn't right to think this way about myself. NOT good.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rejoicealways2

Dec 12, 2006
✟15,477.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi Mel,
Sure. I'll show you at yahtzee time most likely. I was tempted to go lighter, but wanted to see what they would choose for me and felt more confident with that than light. It just struck me funny that it's finally the color I originally had!
Fifty five for the color and highlighting is really good. She told me it would be eighty or so if I were to do both (same as the other place I went to previously). I decided on color only.:)
I'm so glad you like it and am hoping I'll get to see it!
Two days of rain you can get through. Sunshine will come again:)
Good night to everyone. Have a great night's sleep!
you wrote:
do I get to see a pic of your new hair? I LOVE mine. I went really light. I LOVE it. Not a total blonde...that washes me out..this is more warm and golden. Then the blonde highlights. I am trying to grow it out. Right now it is at that in between stage. IF I can get through this..I will be good! Ha, I told them lighter so the grays wouldn't be so noticable! She laughed. I think this was the first for a total color and highlight professionally. Felt good. It was 55 bucks but SO worth it. I LOVE it.

That is truly amazing about Kathy and her son! I am SO happy to read that. Did your parents decide to stay? I hope so. They need to go back refreshed. Plus I am sure it will bless their granddaughter.

It got into the 80's here too! LOVE IT!!!!!!!! I sat outside and read for a while too! THAT was nice. Supposed to rain the next couple of days though.. bummer...oh well.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rejoicealways2

Dec 12, 2006
✟15,477.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Oh! Prayer request, everyone- for whitebeaches. I am pretty sure I wrote this at another thread and forgot to write it here... She says she needs prayer that her son won't bloat. That that can be dangerous for him after this surgery. She was worried that all the liquids he was taking in was doing that to his tummy. They had told her he can drink as much as he wants (water and gatorade) but if they knew how much he actually drinks- maybe theyd' have changed their mind, she says. So... just pray. Thank you!

Upvote 0

Rejoicealways2

Dec 12, 2006
✟15,477.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
HANGMAN!!! And you were laughing at me playing that the other day. Sounded like you didn't know it was at the site. How funny.
Here's me pic real quick -avatar is where it is going to be real soon here (let's hope). But it will be going going gone before you know it.lol

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.