M&M's Prayer,Praise,Party and Precious Moments... (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

martinique

Legend
Nov 13, 2006
Las Vegas, NV
✟89,657.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
3 hours grocery shopping??????? :swoon: I would have passed out in the store! I am SO NOT a shopper. We went tonight after church, and my husband is tailing along behind me asking why I was in such a hurry. I told him, it's my usual pace - I want to get in and out FAST! hehe

Upvote 0

Godisgr8r

Contributor
Jan 5, 2006
North Carolina
✟28,317.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
3 hours grocery shopping??????? :swoon: I would have passed out in the store! I am SO NOT a shopper. We went tonight after church, and my husband is tailing along behind me asking why I was in such a hurry. I told him, it's my usual pace - I want to get in and out FAST! hehe
I hate it too! I get to a point where I have to get out finished or not. I just leave and get the rest later. I can't stand it. I'm not a shopper either.

Upvote 0
H

HadessahRose

Girls, honest, I am not a huge grocery shopper either. I went to 3 stores (GOOD sales at all of them). One being Walmart where I spent alot of time just walking and looking! I did buy a couple area rugs and a nice top for me...but usually I am not in the grocery stores long either. The other thing that helped ALOT last night was it wasn't crowded...so I could go slow. But I had to hit the sales! LOL..usually on a Wednesday night, hubby is with me and that is our date night..we go and eat somewhere, just sit and talk. Just glad it is over...

Upvote 0

faithmom

I'm gonna walk by faith.
Jul 19, 2006
North America
✟24,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
usually on a Wednesday night, hubby is with me and that is our date night..we go and eat somewhere, just sit and talk. Just glad it is over...

Oh! A date night! That just sounds so nice.

Could it be you were filling the LOVE void with a marathon of shopping? JK LOL!:p

Hugs and good morning.:hug: :wave: Be sure to put those tootsie toes up for a little today, mine would be very unhappy, store floors are so hard and unforgiving.

Upvote 0
H

HadessahRose

Oh! A date night! That just sounds so nice.

Could it be you were filling the LOVE void with a marathon of shopping? JK LOL!:p

Hugs and good morning.:hug: :wave: Be sure to put those tootsie toes up for a little today, mine would be very unhappy, store floors are so hard and unforgiving.
LOL, that is funny! The funny thing is the kids think they need to eat all the time! SO, I have to come up with food ideas for them! It was grocery shopping...not for fun trust me. I am with ya on the floors. I have been relaxing alot today! I finished reading a book, relaxed with hubby...he is off today. Goes in nights tomorrow night..YUCK.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Crystal~Rose

AKA~luvinJC4ever
Jul 20, 2006
Florida
✟30,913.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
untitledjj.jpg

Upvote 0

CoolMom6

SAHMO6
Oct 27, 2005
Sin City
✟34,298.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi gals!

I have been so busy in a nice way.
My 1st grader has had track break from her yr.-round school, and now the boys are out of school.

I have dated a couple of local guys; and a couple out of state-ers whom seem promising...prayer for decision-making and for clarity and for doors opened or closed where appropriate.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.