M&M's Prayer,Praise,Party and Precious Moments... (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HadessahRose

th11111.gif
aww, hey thanks Marti!! HI!!!! Yep, I am up this early!

Upvote 0

Godisgr8r

Contributor
Jan 5, 2006
North Carolina
✟28,317.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Kath..just want you to know...on my date night tonight with hubby..we were on a patio having supper at my favorite restaurant, and you crossed my mind, so I said prayers for you as we sat there. Sounds like something awesome is happening. SO that is great.

BARB.......you nut. OF course we missed you. I don't like it when you don't hang with us.

Mitzi! YOU da bomb. LOVE you girl.
Thank you! Love you too!

Upvote 0

birdofthunder

Veteran
Aug 17, 2006
Tempe, AZ
Visit site
✟14,731.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

At Your Feet LORD...
Not before me,
Nothing on earth is mine,
Nothing behind me will I keep,
It has gone.
The earth trembles,
The universe crys out,
And the children dance,
And sing.
You will find me...
On my knees,
On my face,
You will find me,
At your feet.
I will cry,
I will Praise YOU,
I will sing...
I will rejoice,
I will Say Holy! HOLY! OH YOUR SO HOLY!!!!
Then join the children,
As they sing,
As they Dance,
As they Rejoice in YOU.
I will always Praise YOU,
MY KING, KING OF KINGS!!!
My Lord and Saviour!!!
MY JESUS!!!!
MY BROTHER,
MY Best FRIEND,
My Rock,
MY EVERYTHING!!!

Done By: Starr SDA Living Word

Happy Sabbath all, God bless.

Hugs

I don't remember which place I posted it earlier, but my son told my youngest daughter that he and his sister (the one with the baby) were going to go "visit" his dad for the summer, but when they get there, they are going to call me and tell me they aren't coming back. They left on Friday. My son has 2 appointments next week that he says he is coming back for, so I think he will come back for them and then decide to stay when he goes back. I don't know and at this point I really don't care. I think it is wrong that he is doing it backhanded. All he has to do it tell me that he wants to live with his dad. I already told him it was up to him. I don't know why he thinks he has to hide it from me. My daughter told me she might come back next week or she might stay. I don't know. I can't keep worrying about what they do. They keep me on a roller coaster ride.

Thanks faith Mom, Mitzi, Michelle, Melody, and all for keeping me and my family in your prayers. Please pray for tomorrow. I did a lot of leg work. Found out the court evaluator never spoke to pediatrician or school and got letters that were favorable towards me and contradictory towards that report. Please pray we are victorious. I received a phone call that we just may be and that it looks like I got that miracle. But tomorrow will know for sure. Thanks again. You are a terrific bunch of ladies. :^) And thanks for the encouraging and uplifting scriptures

Your in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm praying for you all that need it especially this week! :groupray: Thank you, SDA, for your posts! They picked me up when I needed it! :amen:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CoolMom6

SAHMO6
Oct 27, 2005
Sin City
✟34,298.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This is cute, so had to repost it!!!

Also, just a quote:
HaddesahRose said:
BARB.......you nut. OF course we missed you. I don't like it when you don't hang with us.

Me, too, me too; missed you all so much.
I was looking for me a hubby, though. Really felt I was gonna find him this time; sounds silly, going on a hunt, but I figured there's gotta be good guys out there looking for good girls, too; I actually met a few of them; made a couple of really great friends.

Want the link, any of you single gals? Just keep it as Godly as you can, and the fellas return the respect. Simple as that. I did only have a couple of problems and those I ignored; the others were very kind and respectful gentlemen; like I said, good friends now.

My guy is older than me but likes a lot of the same things, has means by which he can care for a family, and travel, and he is a giver, which is a quality I asked for from God. We will see how we click now next month.

Upvote 0

faithmom

I'm gonna walk by faith.
Jul 19, 2006
North America
✟24,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
My guy is older than me but likes a lot of the same things, has means by which he can care for a family, and travel, and he is a giver, which is a quality I asked for from God. We will see how we click now next month.

:crossrc: on your new romantic interest! Keep us posted!

Upvote 0

CoolMom6

SAHMO6
Oct 27, 2005
Sin City
✟34,298.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

faithmom

I'm gonna walk by faith.
Jul 19, 2006
North America
✟24,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
In fact, what I'll do is find a place where I can post when I get there; lol.
So you all can see I got there safely.

THAT is a very good idea. I didn't know you are going to drive to meet him. Will you be alone? Do you know anyone in that area? Are you meeting in a public place only at first? (Don't I sound like such a mamma hen? Sorry! You are smart and bright and a grown up, and surely are using your head about this, but I can't help my overly-maternal self.....) How about a cyber cafe to start, then he leaves first, and you let us know!??!

I'm sure everything will be fine, but be careful. O.K.?

Upvote 0

CoolMom6

SAHMO6
Oct 27, 2005
Sin City
✟34,298.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am flying to Chicago; too far to drive.
He is meeting me at the airport.
I will take some time to sit with him before we leave, but I think truly that he is a gentle soul.
I will have my cell phone charged up with my families' numbers on hand.

Upvote 0

faithmom

I'm gonna walk by faith.
Jul 19, 2006
North America
✟24,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
If you like, you can tell him your cyber mamma, Faithmom, said to catch a shuttle or taxi to a hotel, and meet with him there at a lounge or restaraunt to visit ENDLESSLY! -and you don't want to disappoint any of your mothers;) .

Just kidding. But please be careful. :)idea: Is anyone here in Chicago to go spy on her at the airport, and follow his car?)

Also, great date idea....

The Museum of Science and Industry. Quiet enough to visit, interesting enough to spark a lot of conversations.

A great place to hide if you decide you want to avoid him for some unforseable reason:p .

Now, enough joking on my part. Have a great time and go with my prayers and blessings.:crossrc:

Upvote 0

CoolMom6

SAHMO6
Oct 27, 2005
Sin City
✟34,298.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
If you like, you can tell him your cyber mamma, Faithmom, said to catch a shuttle or taxi to a hotel, and meet with him there at a lounge or restaraunt to visit ENDLESSLY! -and you don't want to disappoint any of your mothers;) .

Just kidding. But please be careful. :)idea: Is anyone here in Chicago to go spy on her at the airport, and follow his car?)

Also, great date idea....

The Museum of Science and Industry. Quiet enough to visit, interesting enough to spark a lot of conversations.

A great place to hide if you decide you want to avoid him for some unforseable reason:p .

Now, enough joking on my part. Have a great time and go with my prayers and blessings.:crossrc:
That does sound interesting!!

I appreciate the prayers.
He is also going to be coming out here every other week or so if all goes well.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.