USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Don't you assert Satan is locked in the Pit and unable to decieve anyone during this time?

If so how can there be any "wicked" dwelling upon the earth during that time if Satan has been Bound away and is unable to decieve anyone into wickedness?

How does someone Born 300 or 500 years into this thousand year period learn to be wicked when there is no satanic deception anywhere to tempt, deceive or entice them into wickedness?

Conversely, do the wicked and unrepentant then somehow share in Christ's victory over Satan during the 1000 years?

Either you believe what Lord Jesus said, or... you don't.

John 5:28-29
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
KJV

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Either you believe what Lord Jesus said, or... you don't.

28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
KJV
None of what you posted addresses my question.

But,
Back up a couple verses....
John 5:25
25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

Either you believe what the Lord Jesus said, or you don't.

• Winner
Reactions: Jipsah
Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
None of what you posted addresses my question.

But,
Back up a couple verses....
John 5:25
25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

Either you believe what the Lord Jesus said, or you don't.

The John 5:28-29 Scripture did address your question, you're simply denying what Jesus said there.

28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear His voice,

KJV

That Scripture is unmistakable that it's about the day of Christ's return and the resurrection that happens on that 'day', even for the wicked dead.

But the John 5:25 verse was for the time of Christ's death on the cross, with Christ going to the "spirits in prison" to preach The Gospel to those who had died before His Ministry, as per 1 Peter 3. That 25th verse was fulfilled almost 2,000 years ago.

What you're not understanding, is that on the 'day' of Christ's return, the "day of the Lord", all souls will no longer be in flesh bodies. Christ's future Millennial reign is with everyone in a spiritual body.

Upvote 0

Jesus is YHWH

my Lord and my God !
Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2011
✟389,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
There's no such thing as "ten lost tribes". Many fled into Judah, some were taken into captivity and likely assimilated into the broader Assyrian whole; and some likely stayed around and possibly are the ancestors of the Samaritans.

The myth of the ten lost tribes is just that, a myth. One that has resulted in all manner of crackpot theories.

-CryptoLutheran
Amen

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Christ's future Millennial reign is with everyone in a spiritual body.

So in the Millenium, people in spiritual Bodies will be required to be Circumcised and repeatedly sacrifice Bulls and Goats at the feet of Christ for atonement of their Sins and acceptance by Him?, per Ezekiel 40-44?

• Agree
Reactions: Jipsah
Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What the Lord said, yeah. What Davy said, not so much.

That statement is bearing false witness.

You didn't even attempt... to disprove what I've said, which makes you a what?

So what happened to the moderators here that are supposed to be against flaming like you just did?

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So in the Millenium, people in spiritual Bodies will be required to be Circumcised and repeatedly sacrifice Bulls and Goats at the feet of Christ for atonement of their Sins and acceptance by Him?, per Ezekiel 40-44?

Per The New Testament, what now are our 'sacrifices' to God? The answer to that ought to be easy for you, IF... you've actually read The New Testament.

So if you understand what The New Testament says about sacrifices, then you ought to know what those described in Ezekiel 44 and Zechariah 14 are about.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That statement is bearing false witness.
Th Word of Davy again. Duly noted.

You didn't even attempt... to disprove what I've said, which makes you a what?
A heeder of this admonition: "Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him."

So what happened to the moderators here that are supposed to be against flaming like you just did?
I think you have to make a report. They're not omniscient, you know.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So if you understand what The New Testament says about sacrifices, then you ought to know what those described in Ezekiel 44 and Zechariah 14 are about.
How abolut the ones in 43? (All emphasis in following is mine)

18And he said unto me, Son of man, thus saith the Lord GOD; These are the ordinances of the altar in the day when they shall make it, to offer burnt offerings thereon, and to sprinkle blood thereon.
19And thou shalt give to the priests the Levites that be of the seed of Zadok, which approach unto me, to minister unto me, saith the Lord GOD, a young bullock for a sin offering.
20And thou shalt take of the blood thereof, and put it on the four horns of it, and on the four corners of the settle, and upon the border round about: thus shalt thou cleanse and purge it.
21Thou shalt take the bullock also of the sin offering, and he shall burn it in the appointed place of the house, without the sanctuary.
22And on the second day thou shalt offer a kid of the goats without blemish for a sin offering; and they shall cleanse the altar, as they did cleanse it with the bullock.
23When thou hast made an end of cleansing it, thou shalt offer a young bullock without blemish, and a ram out of the flock without blemish.
24And thou shalt offer them before the LORD, and the priests shall cast salt upon them, and they shall offer them up for a burnt offering unto the LORD.
25Seven days shalt thou prepare every day a goat for a sin offering: they shall also prepare a young bullock, and a ram out of the flock, without blemish.
26Seven days shall they purge the altar and purify it; and they shall consecrate themselves.
27And when these days are expired, it shall be, that upon the eighth day, and so forward, the priests shall make your burnt offerings upon the altar, and your peace offerings; and I will accept you, saith the Lord GOD.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Chapter 46:

20Then said he unto me, This is the place where the priests shall boil the trespass offering and the sin offering

Short form of all this; if you have't ripped the Letter to the Hebrews out of your Bible, then go to it and read chapter 10. Yeah, all of it. Then come back and tell me how we're going back to temple sacrifice as described in Ezekiel.

• Winner
Reactions: parousia70
Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
How abolut the ones in 43? (All emphasis in following is mine)

18And he said unto me, Son of man, thus saith the Lord GOD; These are the ordinances of the altar in the day when they shall make it, to offer burnt offerings thereon, and to sprinkle blood thereon.
19And thou shalt give to the priests the Levites that be of the seed of Zadok, which approach unto me, to minister unto me, saith the Lord GOD, a young bullock for a sin offering.
20And thou shalt take of the blood thereof, and put it on the four horns of it, and on the four corners of the settle, and upon the border round about: thus shalt thou cleanse and purge it.
21Thou shalt take the bullock also of the sin offering, and he shall burn it in the appointed place of the house, without the sanctuary.
22And on the second day thou shalt offer a kid of the goats without blemish for a sin offering; and they shall cleanse the altar, as they did cleanse it with the bullock.
23When thou hast made an end of cleansing it, thou shalt offer a young bullock without blemish, and a ram out of the flock without blemish.
24And thou shalt offer them before the LORD, and the priests shall cast salt upon them, and they shall offer them up for a burnt offering unto the LORD.
25Seven days shalt thou prepare every day a goat for a sin offering: they shall also prepare a young bullock, and a ram out of the flock, without blemish.
26Seven days shall they purge the altar and purify it; and they shall consecrate themselves.
27And when these days are expired, it shall be, that upon the eighth day, and so forward, the priests shall make your burnt offerings upon the altar, and your peace offerings; and I will accept you, saith the Lord GOD.

All still future prophecy about it, of course.

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Chapter 46:

20Then said he unto me, This is the place where the priests shall boil the trespass offering and the sin offering

Short form of all this; if you have't ripped the Letter to the Hebrews out of your Bible, then go to it and read chapter 10. Yeah, all of it. Then come back and tell me how we're going back to temple sacrifice as described in Ezekiel.

Only an orthodox Jew would believe that the still unfulfilled Bible prophecies that mention sacrifices mean there's going to be literal flesh sacrifices in Christ's future Millennium. It's because the Orthodox Jews believe today they are still" under the old covenant. So those like yourself that keep trying to argue that point show their lack of understanding in The New Testament Perfect Sacrifice by Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0