1stJohn

Oct 26, 2008
✟7,709.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Lord,

I am so afraid of what I have decided to do. I have taken this decision which is a decision of struggle and of hope, a decision of healing and a decision for uplifting my head; but I am still so hurt and weak. I am afraid. I know You are a great God and You know I have faith. I have tried my best to show it to You. But I see this void in front of me and I am afraid of many more hurts if I Jump to go over it.

I know You are near me. But please be with me in a strong and tremendous way. Guide my hands, guide my words, guide my steps, guide my decisions. Look at my little stone which I am throwing against this big Goliath. I am throwing it as I believe in You. I do not see much hope but You are my hope. Take care of my heart Lord. It is so hurt. Let it rejoice in Your praise soon. Let it be filled of joy. Oh Lord, my joy. How I miss my joy. You are and will always be my joy, but Lord.....let me know it once again. Let me feel strong and whole again. Do not forget me and my struggles. You are so big. So powerful. Please take care of me. Do not let the pain overwhelm me. Bless all the angels You have put here and in my church to surround me, Your children who take care of me and pretend not to be bored by my pain and requests. Thank You for them.

Lord I Love You.

I am so afraid Abba. Please please do not forget me. Let my little stone go right bin the centre of the forehead of Goliath. Thank You.........

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private

You will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

[FONT=bookman old style, new york, times, serif]God bless you †
Gail [/FONT]

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums