✟13,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Lord,

I am witnessing so much against your word and want to humbly correct those who would lead others into temptation and sin by deliberate or innocent misinterpretation of your holy word and by putting the sins of man as priority over the will of God.

2 Timothy 4:2-5​

1I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; 2Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. 3For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. 5But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

Please allow me to demonstrate correction in the spirit of your will and let those see my intent through my actions, guided by You, so that they may hear you and be saved.

In Jesus name, Amen.