looking for resources for young children (under age 5)

Ahlaischa

TripleA
May 11, 2009
Visit site
✟15,114.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Hi, I'm new to this website, and am trying to make new friends, through this forum. One resource that I've found to be very helpful, is the Truth and Grace series.(a.k.a. TAG) It's created by Thomas Ascol, and it is absolutely wonderful. You can start them of as early as 2 or 3, depending on their abilites. There are memory verses and hymns to learn. There are 3 books in the series, for grades pre-k all the way to 12th grade. Simply google, truth and grace memory books. I encourage all to use them!
Soli Deo Gloria, Ahlaischa;)

I am looking for recommendations for picture books, board books etc that teach children about God, salvation, prayer etc age-appropriately for very young children.

Thanks for any suggestions you might have!

Upvote 0
M

myhopeisfound

We have the "WeeSing Musical Bible" for our younger ones. We purchased it back in 2000. It's a book with a cassette (yes I said cassette, but I'm sure you can get it in CD form). The stories go from Adam and Eve to the Easter story, so not quite the complete Bible, but perfect for younger kids. It has little kids quoting a Bible verse, then telling a short story and then singing a Bible song/Hymn regarding that story. It's simple for the little ones.

Upvote 0