Allie920

Jan 17, 2016
Florida
✟7,612.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have symptoms of pregnancy and have had them for a week now. I have been nauseous for at least a few hours every day. I have been lightheaded and exhausted also. I've had to run to the bathroom way much more than usual. My lower back has been killing me. I have been crazy hormonal crying one minute and laughing the next. All my tests I have taken over the past week have been coming back negative though. I was on Lupron Depot for 6 months for endometriosis and am afraid it's coming back even though there is no solid proof that it is. I got really sick with endo and don't want it to come back. The only solution to maybe keep it from coming back is getting pregnant which excites me because I have always wanted to be a mom but it isn't the right timing because my husband is struggling to find a job and my parents are helping us financially. Just frustrated because we are newlyweds and have just been going through a lot of trials that would take me way too long to explain. Just losing hope and frustrated.... Don't really know what I'm looking for here.

hotairballoon

Feb 9, 2016
Nebraska
✟15,121.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Allie! What ended up happening with the symptoms? Either way, know that God always provides. We had two kids back to back and we were not prepared at all, my husband changed jobs, we made very little, and it was a struggle. But children are a blessing, and God is a good father, He is always blessing us. He loves His children, and our circumstances don't define our reality, His truth does. His promises do. He is always good and He cares about every little thing going on in our lives. He is not distant, He is near. So don't worry about getting pregnant, there really is never a perfect time. Phil. 4:19 "And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus." He supplies for our needs according to His riches, not according to our needs. He owns everything, and He is always good and always faithful. Take heart!

• Agree
Reactions: Dundelion
Upvote 0