Post Falls, Idaho
✟32,841.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Married
My background is Word of Faith (15 years). I live just north of Atlanta Georgia. I am looking for a pastor who preaches the Gospel of Grace like Joseph Prince. I find it hard to believe there isn't one within commute!
I'm not sure there is another one like him! I'm a JP fan too, though I'm not WoF. :thumbsup:

Seriously, I haven't heard of another WoF pastor who emphasizes grace as Prince does. I know of other pastors who do, but not within WoF, and I don't know of any in the Atlanta area.

Upvote 0

Izdaari Eristikon

Mar 12, 2007
Post Falls, Idaho
✟32,841.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Izdaari,
What other kinds of churches, or denominations, have pastors who emphasize grace as Prince does? Maybe I can find a similar one nearby.
Blessings,
Marsh
Lutheran (ELCA or LCMS, not WELS) is probably the most likely denomination to find radical grace preaching, though it's very different from what you're used to.

Assemblies of God and Foursquare are good bets in the Seattle area, and would be much more familiar; but I have no idea what they're like around Atlanta. I think you'd like my AG church, but I have the feeling mine is exceptional.

Also, you might try contacting Joseph Prince Ministries. His people may know of someone like-minded in your area.

And try googling Steve McVey and also God Journey.

PS: I just found this link. It sounds like it might be promising for you: http://www.gracenorthatlanta.org/

Upvote 0

QueenJen

Jan 16, 2011
✟7,611.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Wells Marsh ,

Here is a church where the pastor only preaches grace like Joseph Prince. I absolutely live him as well. The name of the church is Total Victory International Ministries where John Davis is the pastor. They're located in Fayetteville, GA.

I actually visited there again today. Service is at 6pm on Sunday and bible study is on Wednesday at 7pm.

Upvote 0

one purpose

Jan 12, 2011
✟7,618.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Private
thanks so much Marsha. Fayetteville is too far for me too since I live in North Atlanta - Alpharetta/Roswell area. I will check out Reginald Fleets though and if you come across anything closer I would certainly appreciate it. And Likewise if I find anything I will let you know via this site... Blessings.. Rita

Upvote 0

Chabah

Feb 13, 2011
✟7,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I wish I could find a pastor who preaches the Gospel of Grace like Joseph Prince does too. I'm glad you posted about this. I watch him as often as possible. I love the way he preaches and shows us GRACE (as adverse to LAW). I believe if more preachers taught like him - and elaborated on Hebrew letters and Hebrew word meanings - the more people would come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

one purpose

Jan 12, 2011
✟7,618.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Private
Thanks for the reply. Total Victory International sounds wonderful but is over an hour and half drive for me. Is there anything closer. The other Reginald is now located in Conyers which is also the same distance. Any suggestions would be so appreciated since I am so wanting to stay focused on the Gospel of Grace. Blessings...

One Purpose

Upvote 0

one purpose

Jan 12, 2011
✟7,618.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Private
Thanks Chabah. Me too. I have saturated myself studying the Hebrew and Greek along side of Him seeing the insights to how so many of us have still been bound in the OT and not even realizing it. It is my heart to be a minister of this Gospel as we have this window of time left.. Let me know if you uncover anything and I will likewise.

Blessings...

Upvote 0

Wells Marsh

Apr 21, 2010
Georgia
✟8,342.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi Rita and Chaba,

I continue in my search for a pastor who preaches the same Word of Grace message as Pastor Joseph Prince. I want a pastor who is called to reveal Jesus, in the scriptures, to his flock. I want him/her to focus our attention on Jesus, His loveliness, and His finished work at the cross.

As I behold the glory of Jesus, I am being transformed into His image from glory to glory by the Holy Spirit! Hallelujah! Praise God!

Meanwhile, I am attending a church where the message preached is the closest to the Gospel of Grace I have found. My church is located in Woodstock, Georgia, about 3 miles west of I575/Towne Lake Parkway. Between watching Pastor Prince daily and attending church here on Sundays, I am content for the time being.

Shalom!
Marsh

Upvote 0

one purpose

Jan 12, 2011
✟7,618.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Private
Marsha

What church is it in Woodstock? That is still a hike but I know back roads from Roswell that may not be too bad. I agree 100 percent with you on wanting a church that reveals Jesus.

What I do know is that it is God's desire for us to be connected locally with the "true" Gospel message". I am resting in this too. Again, would love to know the name of the church in Woodstock.

Blessings

Upvote 0

Wells Marsh

Apr 21, 2010
Georgia
✟8,342.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dayspring Church
6835 Victory Drive
Acworth, GA 30102
770-516-5733

www.dayspring-online.com

Dayspring Church is located on the corners of Victory Drive & Kellogg Creek off Bells Ferry Rd. The website has a good map and under the media tab are sermons you may listen to.

Pastor Tony & Julie also like Pastor Joseph Prince and believe his teaching is “right on target.” I found this fact alone very encouraging when I was searching for a church.

Now, if I could only find a church that has joined Pastor Prince’s “Local Church Initiative”…alas I have not. Joseph Prince Ministries is considering making their list available on the website. Please add your voice to mine in asking them to do so.

Shalom!
Marsha

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

If Not For Grace

Legend-but then so's Keith Richards
Feb 4, 2005
Curtis Loew's House w/Kid Rock & Hank III
Visit site
✟46,998.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm a Big Fan of Prince myself, He is unique-that's one reason I like him, but you might can take a leap Dr. Creflo Dollar ministries (WOF) may be within your area.
He's not Prince, but he is WOF & does preach Grace w/attitude :)

Upvote 0

lifeseeker25

Mar 7, 2011
✟15,113.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I am also looking for a church in the Los Angeles, CA area that preaches the kind of message that Joseph Prince preaches. If anyone knows of one, please inform.

In my quest I have found another fairly well known preacher that has a similar Jesus and grace focused message. His name is Judah Smith from the City Church in Seattle. City Church has web page with many of Judah Smith's message available for free download or streaming. City Church may have an affiliate in the Atlanta area.

They have a City Church in Ventura pastored by Jude Forquier (also a grace preacher) which is about 80 miles from me and too far to fellowship with consistency.

I called Joseph Prince ministries seeking a referal to no avail. I also called City Church and they gave me a list of Churches they had in their registry when they belonged to another organisation. I've contacted three of five they gave me and none could be characterized as "grace" churches.

You could try the same tact and maybe get better results.

One of the challenges of having revelation of what is a true "Jesus" centerred message is that it makes it difficult to tolerate messages that are focused on man (which makes up most of the preaching in Churches that I have been exposed to).

Shalom,
Marcus

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Wendylam

Apr 5, 2011
✟7,631.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi All

I am blessed to be from Singapore's New creation Church under Pastor Prince and would like to share that he is very particular about who comes to the pulpit as the preacher could preach life.... Or death.

We have from USA Charles Nieman, Kenneth Hagin, Bob Fitts ....I guess these ministeries are on the track.

These is probably no perfect church but only a suitable one...find one which you and your family can make a home in, esp the kids are well schooled in the truth, financially good stewards of your tithes....keep Pastor Prince and his sermons on the side and live the Christian walk.

I understand how you feel... I have been a Methodist for over 20 yrs and was liberated by my pastor who brought in Kenneth Hagin's teachings on the authority of the believer. The coup de grace came when I attended New Creation Church and found the Love of God and For God all over again.

God had brought you thus far, he will help bring you to a place he already designated. May not be a perfect replica of NCC here but it Is yours !

Upvote 0