Looking for a pastor like Joseph Prince in Atlanta

val355

Apr 9, 2012
✟15,112.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My background is Word of Faith (15 years). I live just north of Atlanta Georgia. I am looking for a pastor who preaches the Gospel of Grace like Joseph Prince. I find it hard to believe there isn't one within commute!
Hi Marsh, it's been a while since you post this question.. but just in case you have not yet found a Local Church that preaches the word of Grace, come visit us down at The Solid Rock of Atlanta Church, I believe is the closest to JP ministries you will find around here.
The Solid Rock of Atlanta is aligned with, and supports Andrew Wommack Ministries.

Also, there's a Face Book Group here in Atlanta for Christians who wants to share the WoG preached by Joseph Prince.

I hope this helps and God Bless you.

Val

Upvote 0

GGbeliever

Jun 27, 2010
✟7,611.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I 'Googled' churches like Joseph Prince in ATL area and it brought me to response from val355 and I visited The Solid Rock of Atlanta Church today. I agree, it was the closest to JP ministries that I've been able to find in the ATL area. I didn't see the posting until Saturday night (May 19) so I missed Andrew Wommack speaking there last Sunday. However, today I received a copy of the message on CD. (Teaching also aligned with Gospel of Grace.) I really enjoyed the message and will visit again.

Val355, what is the name of the Face Book Group here in Atlanta for Christians who want to share the WOG preached by Joseph Prince? I'm interested in joining.

Thanks,
GG

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Wells Marsh

Apr 21, 2010
Georgia
✟8,342.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi
I live in Dallas GA and I'm looking for a pastor who preaches like Joseph Prince or felowship with people who belive the same.

Hi Riany, I have just come across a very good possibility. It will be quite a trip for me to go, but you are closer. Grace Cafe Church is located near Carrollton, Ga. Check them out on gracecafechurch.com. I am excited about visiting their church. Please let me know if you decide to check them out. Shalom!

Upvote 0

mocdog

Aug 8, 2012
✟15,111.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My wife and I, too, are looking in the NW Atlanta area. We attended Dayspring for 9 years and felt it was time to move on - I was in the sound booth and we were the youth leaders for 4 years. Tried several others churches around here and heard too much "law" sneaking into the message. We went to Solid Rock for a short time. We absolutely love Van and Regina - their son went to Charis Bible College several years ago with our daughter. Yes, Solid Rock is awesome, but too much of a trek for us. We've been home-churching, but want fellowship/worship with like-minded believers. Is anyone interested in perhaps watching a Joseph Prince DVD and discussing it - a little iron sharpening iron? Brian

PS - I couldn't find the Facebook Group for Atlanta....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Redheadedstepchild

Child of God
Site Supporter
Jun 3, 2007
2 weeks from everywhere
✟69,214.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Politics
US-Others
Mod Hat

Thread has been cleaned. Please remember the thread is about finding a church with teachings similar to Joseph Prince in the Atlanta, Ga area. Also, if you are a new member please do not attempt to post links.

Upvote 0

TracyLatroy

Oct 7, 2012
✟7,611.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
IT IS REALLY HARD TO FIND A WORD OF FAITH PREACHER IN LOS ANGELES. I LISTEN TO KEITH MOORE - MOORE LIFE MINISTRIES HIS TEACHINGS HAS BLESSED ME THEY ARE FREE. (ALONG WITH PASTOR PRINCE) HOWEVER IM IN LOS ANGELES AND HES IN SARASOTA, AND BRANSON, MO... ONE THING THESE WORD OF FAITH PREACHERS HAVE IN COMMON IS TEACHINGS FROM KENNETH HAGIN , KENNETH HAGIN GLEM FROM SMITH WIGGLESWORTH. IF YOU HAVE FOUND WORD OF FAITH CHURCHES IN LOS ANGELES PLEASE GIVE ME NOTICE.
TRACY:wave:

Upvote 0

Willie T

St. Petersburg Vineyard
Oct 12, 2012
St. Petersburg, FL
✟68,979.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My background is Word of Faith (15 years). I live just north of Atlanta Georgia. I am looking for a pastor who preaches the Gospel of Grace like Joseph Prince. I find it hard to believe there isn't one within commute!
If you're still looking, try this one out by the Dekalb-Peachtree Airport:
5976 Peachtree Road
Atlanta, GA 30341
You can call them at (770) 274-1010

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

jacquely10

Oct 20, 2012
✟7,612.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I have been listening to Joseph Prince for almost a year now and have been searching for a church that preaches the message of Grace in the same spirit as Joseph Prince.

The church is Northlands Church in Norcross, GA. The Pastor is Greg Haswell. The website is simply northlandschurch.com.

The Grace message at Northlands is pure (no mixture) and rooted firmly in the scriptures. Pastor Haswell and Pastor Prince are on the same page - preaching the exact same message. I am so excited about this church!

Upvote 0

jbudkoski

Nov 7, 2012
✟7,612.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello all who are looking in the North Atlanta area:

There's a small church that meets in an office park off Molly Lane in Woodstock called GraceLife which teaches the grace message. Its a smaller growing church of about 80 people and has small groups that meet in the area. You pass a huge church called 'His Hands' on the way to it (I've never heard of 'His Hands' - so I can't comment on it).

Also Solid Rock is a very good place who aligns their teachings with Andrew Wommack Ministries. Creflo Dollar has a satellite church over in Norcross at the corner of Peachtree Industrial and Jimmy Carter Blvd.

Upvote 0

clasimp

Dec 25, 2012
✟7,612.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We are in Anderson, SC, less than two hours from you. We are willing to drive the distance if you find a church in the area that has a Joseph Prince grace-based message.

Upvote 0