darkrose

Feb 17, 2010
✟15,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi everyone

I'm knew here :) I have been trying to find a forum where I might be able to find someone who has heard of this book I am looking for. Many years ago, when I was still living in Africa, we had some missionaries that lived in our town and their daughter lent a book to me. I think it was Christian fiction. It was based in not so modern days, I'm thinking early 1900 possibly.............the main part I remember of it was that it was about a girl/woman and I think she worked at a newspapers of some sort or something, I recall there being a flood though I am not sure if it was a big flood or not. I think it may have been a big flood. I think there was romance involved somewhere along the lines. I'm sorry I can't remember more. I think it was a fairly large book and the version she had had a yellow cover with I think a picture of the woman. I'm terrible, I haven't given you much but am hoping that someone might know what I am on about! Even if you have anu suggestions I'd be greatful. I read this book before 2001 incase that helps :confused: Thanks so much for your help :thumbsup: