Look what you would be MISSING without the MYSTERY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Evangelical

eph3Nine said:
Posted by JMWhalen

This certainly spoke volumes to me. Im amazed at how people will argue and put forth their traditions of men as if God is somehow proud of them for IGNORING what He has said specifically TO THEM in Pauls epistles.

Always amazed, but NOT surprised. Satan has had two thousand years to fine tune his plan of evil which includes keeping professing believers blinded to the Mystery truths given us by God. Instead he keeps them busy with myriads of "denominations" and rabbit trails...all to keep them AWAY from the simply stated MYSTERY truths that are theirs for the taking.

Isn't it too sad?

aside from St. paul who else has taught this doctrine?

Upvote 0

eph3Nine

Mid Acts, Pauline, Dispy to the max!
Nov 7, 2005
In the hills of Tennessee
✟5,251.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Evangelical said:
aside from St. paul who else has taught this doctrine?
Many have taught it. Satan has made it HIS goal to keep it hidden and to keep believers ignorant of it...and hes done a great job in two thousand years. However, there ARE grace believers and MANY teach this doctrine given to Paul for we the Body of Christ.

Since when does "how many people teach it", make something RIGHT? Even if Paul was the ONLY ONE...it was recorded for US, and we should KNOW better IF we study ...and rightly divide.

Upvote 0

eph3Nine

Mid Acts, Pauline, Dispy to the max!
Nov 7, 2005
In the hills of Tennessee
✟5,251.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
No Jim it is not only the fact that this belief is a new revelation thought up by John Darby but that it is completely unscriptural in it's doctrine. I have shown several times that the message that Paul preached to the Gentiles is the same gospel message that Peter preached to the Jews

This NEW revelation was thot up by God Himself and many scriptures tell us JUST THAT!

To foolishly state that it was the same message preached by both Peter and Paul places serious questions in my mind as to what gospel YOU believe saved you. We arent saved by Peters gospel. ONLY Pauls.

Upvote 0

biblebeliever123

Nov 9, 2005
✟8,279.00
Faith
Non-Denom
eph3Nine said:
[/size]

This NEW revelation was thot up by God Himself and many scriptures tell us JUST THAT!

To foolishly state that it was the same message preached by both Peter and Paul places serious questions in my mind as to what gospel YOU believe saved you. We arent saved by Peters gospel. ONLY Pauls.

Amen!

1 Corinthians 3:10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.1 Corinthians 3:11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.1 Corinthians 3:12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;1 Corinthians 3:13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.1 Corinthians 3:14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.1 Corinthians 3:15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

The Apostle Paul did NOT build upon the foundation which the twelve laid. He laid the foundation of the church, the Body of Christ. We (the body ) are labourers together with God....We (the body) are God's building.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.