The Hands and Feet of God
May 22, 2005
Kansas
✟17,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
okay, I'm starting a website called GodTruth, which is aimed at teens, Christians with questions and non-Christians. What I'm going to do is post a bunch of devotional-type lessons that "prove" things like the Bible's truth and the ressurection, and disprove things like Evolution and the DaVinci code. So, I need a banner for the top of my site, and I'm offering 500 blessings for anyone who can come up with one I want. I'm working really hard on the site but most of it is still just in my computer and not on the web. It's just a xanga for now, but that way I can connect with a bunch of people and eventually get it onto a real domain. Anyways, the site is here: www.xanga.com/GodTruth so check out the look I'm going for and get to work! PM me with any and all questions and good luck! :thumbsup:
-Tiffany

DancingwiththeAngels

The Hands and Feet of God
May 22, 2005
Kansas
✟17,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hey...thanks for offering to help me with my logo. I was kinda going for the "worn" look with the entire site, I want the words "God" and "Truth" both on there, they can be one word or two....whichever looks best. I had the idea of a cross being the "T" on "truth" or something, idk, get creative and let me see what you come up with!
-Tiffany-

Upvote 0
C

CFfosterANGEL16

ok i am going to try this hope it works!!!:thumbsup:

Attachments

• God Truth Final.jpg
    God Truth Final.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 45
Upvote 0