New TV Drama About The Miracles Of Jesus. Looking for our Jesus Christ and locations in and around LA.

paulandrew

Mar 14, 2024
LOS ANGELES CA
✟1,235.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm new to this site, so please forgive me if this is not the done thing. But I'm working on a huge new drama series about the miracles of Jesus Christ.
If anyone has a piece of desert in Los Angeles they would like to donate as a location, please let me know.

Also we're looking for our Jesus.

Preferably an unknown actor.

Reactions: The Liturgist

The Liturgist

Traditional Liturgical Christian
Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2019
The Wild West
✟476,416.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I'm new to this site, so please forgive me if this is not the done thing. But I'm working on a huge new drama series about the miracles of Jesus Christ.
If anyone has a piece of desert in Los Angeles they would like to donate as a location, please let me know.

Also we're looking for our Jesus.

Preferably an unknown actor.

I would suggest you visit the Coptic Orthodox monastery of St. Anthony near Barstow, as it has two locations, and is in the High Desert, and also near to it there is some very barren desert, ideal for the 40 day fast in the Wilderness.

I think the Pacific will have to stand in for the Sea of Galilee.

I would suggest filming the sermon on the mount atop one of the hills in Ventura County or Santa Barbara County during the spring, when they are grassy and green.

I do know of one actor who is inexperienced but might be able to play our Lord with conviction. I would also suggest auditioning among the Syriac Orthodox, Antiochian Orthodox, the Assyrian Church of the East and the Ancient Church of the East, since small numbers of Syriac Orthodox and Antiochian Orthodox can speak Aramaic, and most members of the Assyrian and Ancient Church of the East can speak Aramaic. The Syriac Orthodox are of highly Jewish descent.

Upvote 0