Let's make ourselves at home: the chocolaterie

2PhiloVoid

Other scholars got to me before you did!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,134,023.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
@2PhiloVoid, if you posted that to suggest that submission is a commandment, may I point you towards the SOP of this forum?

Well, as I said in another forum in this section, now that I see that egalitarianism here is shortsighted and reductionistic, and I say this from the Left not the Right, I'll be moving on.....................especially since it seems that even otherwise 'wise' women seem to read into what I'm saying with the least benefit of the doubt. Sometimes, you ladies really do surprise me............................

Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
Well, as I said in another forum in this section, now that I see that egalitarianism here is shortsighted and reductionistic, and I say this from the Left not the Right, I'll be moving on.....................especially since it seems that even otherwise 'wise' women seem to read into what I'm saying with the least benefit of the doubt. Sometimes, you ladies really do surprise me............................

Or you could have just clearly explained what you meant in the post that Paidiske responded to.

• Agree
Reactions: Dave-W
Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
This is a new forum, and none of us is sure yet what it might become.

So here's a thread to say hi, relax, chat, get to know one another, ask questions, and generally share whatever you feel like. I'm hoping to see this place become somewhere for us to encourage and support one another, and celebrate the good things we share in Christ.

I won't be around much today - it's Sunday already in Australia and that's kind of a busy day for me - but let's make the most of the opportunity we've been given!

Is a chocolaterie a chocolate shop? If it is well then I'm happy to join y'all. :)

Reactions: mama2one
Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
chocolate-peanut-butter-fudge-0539-d112420_horiz.jpg

Upvote 0

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
conversation over in the married forum right now seems to exemplify everything that is wrong with gender complementarianism. I just have red flags popping up all over the place.

your red flags were right as it turned out the poster admitted to trolling and all his threads (3, I think) were deleted

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: teresa
Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
your red flags were right as it turned out the poster admitted to trolling and all his threads (3, I think) were deleted

Oh I guess it's good I didn't see the other two threads then or I may have run out of red flags!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
I have a feeling the guy in this thread may turn out to be the same person as above, or a similar troll. I just got that super red-flag feeling again in his response to my post there and I was already suspicious.

Help from women please (sexual)

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have a feeling the guy in this thread may turn out to be the same person as above, or a similar troll.
So if you think he's "Trolin' trolin trolin," ** report him.

** with apologies to the composer of the "Rawhide" theme song.

Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
So if you think he's "Trolin' trolin trolin," ** report him.

** with apologies to the composer of the "Rawhide" theme song.

I don't know it for a fact though, so even if there is a slight chance that he's not trolling, then I wouldn't wish to be an obstacle to him receiving help.

Upvote 0

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
since this is the chocolaterie

never should have let child make yummy fudge brownies on day off from school
I'm not a baker so she was quite happy to bake but now I have a hankering for more brownies

Last edited:
  • Haha
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Saturday night we went out to Olive Garden for dinner and had Pumpkin Chocolate Cheese cake.

YUM!!!!

View attachment 242891

What a horrible thing to do to me!! I clicked on this thread and up popped this right in front of my face-no shame at all--bigger than life and I nearly fell off my seat! I love cheesecake -- in fact I have made a chocolate pumpkin cheese cake. Outrageously good!

Upvote 0