Aug 23, 2007
✟785,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I was doing a decent job refraining from YouTube but I caved a couple days ago and it didn't go well because the thing I caved into might have caused me to sin. The videos weren't in and of themselves sinful, but it would have been a lot better if I had kept the YouTube abstinence but darn it.

Life can get boring and empty and although I was never addicted (or even that dependent) on YouTube, it feels different trying to stay away from it on purpose.

Reactions: RileyG
Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I was doing a decent job refraining from YouTube but I caved a couple days ago and it didn't go well because the thing I caved into might have caused me to sin. The videos weren't in and of themselves sinful, but it would have been a lot better if I had kept the YouTube abstinence but darn it.

Life can get boring and empty and although I was never addicted (or even that dependent) on YouTube, it feels different trying to stay away from it on purpose.
I'm also a YouTube addict. I don't necessarily see it as harmful, just a waste of time. :(

Upvote 0

Lady Bug

Thankful For My Confirmation
Site Supporter
Aug 23, 2007
✟785,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I'm also a YouTube addict. I don't necessarily see it as harmful, just a waste of time. :(
I never really watch any YT videos in their entirety. I actually go there more for the comments to the videos. lol.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I never really watch any YT videos in their entirety. I actually go there more for the comments to the videos. lol.
The comments can be very fun. That's true. I watch a lot of music videos.

Upvote 0