Left Behind RPG

FireRock

Call me a dreamer of the seemingly unattainable...
Aug 23, 2004
Kansas City, Missouri
✟20,744.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
((For real, Legolas, that is a bummer.... :( ))

Tara looked up suddenly when the new girl spoke to her, "Um, no. I mean, uh, you're fine." she stammered for an answer, "Just, um, do whatever you need to do, I guess, you know?" She was a little weirded out, since no one had talked to her much since she had gotten here.

Tara glanced over at the others, who were still watching the television for the most part and making small talk among themselves. "I'm Tara," she finally introduced herself, "I don't go to this church or anything, but I just came here to get something to eat and to see what other people's plans were." she covered up. She didn't want anyone to know that she wasnt a religous fanatic like the rest of them yet, mostly because she thought she ight get kicked out or something. You never know with that one senetor lady running around. Tara held out her hand to the new girl while holding her notebook and the Bible in her lap with her other hand.

Upvote 0

christian cutie danni

Time is of the esscence
Mar 16, 2004
A hick town in a hick state, Oregon
✟11,153.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Jordan shook her hand. "I'm Jordan, and i haven't been to this church in a few years." She said shrugging. "But I figured it would be worth it to come back."

She wondered why this girl was reading the bible. What was in there that was worth reading any way?

Upvote 0

FireRock

Aug 23, 2004
Kansas City, Missouri
✟20,744.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
"Nice to meet you, Jordan," Tara replied. She couldn't figure out if this girl was another holy roller too. She decided to play it safe, for now. "So, um, you used to go to this church, huh? That's cool. I went, somewhere else." Tara kicked herself inside for making such an obvious comment, but she covered it up quickly, "But after the disappearances happened, I noticed people coming in this church, so I thought I'd see what was going on. I was walking right past anyways." she chuckled on the last sentence. It felt like it had been months since she first stumbled into this building, but really it was still the same day, although she had noticed that it was almost completely dark outside now.

"Hey, do you happen to know what time it is?" she asked Jordan before looking around to the others. They looked like they were done watching television and we're getting ready to go somewhere or do something.

Upvote 0

Ellesar

biomedical engineer-to-be and LOTR fanatic
Jul 2, 2004
Rinoth with the dragons
Visit site
✟47,119.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ellie stood up from where she had been sitting and began to wander around. She saw Tara and a new girl talking, and wondered what was going on. She didn't interfere because she was too shy with things like that...

Upvote 0

christian cutie danni

Time is of the esscence
Mar 16, 2004
✟11,153.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
She shrugged. "For awhile... But only cuz my mom made me. There are things... Well, you wouldn't want to know, but um, I stopped after... yeah, I guess I never really understood the whole God thing, ya know?"

Upvote 0

FireRock

Aug 23, 2004
Kansas City, Missouri
✟20,744.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
"Yeah, I hear you." Tara agreed, glad that there was someone else here who wasn't perfect. Tara relaxed a little more, "I always had a hard time understanding it too," she gestured to the two Bibles and the notebook she had, "which would explain my frenzied sort of research right now. I'm trying to see how, um, this all kind of fits together." Tara ran a hand threw her short, black hair. She didn't want to make it look like she had no idea what she was talking about, even though she had no idea what she was talking about.

She watched the others as they seemed to sort of settle into the routine of what was happening. It looked as though they were really trying to get used to what they thought they knew would happen. It was a strange scene to Tara and she almost felt sorry for them in a way.

"So the recluse decided to join in with the rest of society?" she asked when she saw Ellie walk by, "It's about time. Do you what the plan is for the rest of our lives here or anything?" she asked with a half smile. She was trying to be nice and lighten the stress it seemed like this girl couldn't get rid of, but Tara was afraid it might have come off as sarcasm. She was bad at that.

It had to be almost midnight by now, although there were no clocks around in the sanctuary.

Upvote 0

Blackbutterfly

Oct 15, 2004
Tacoma
✟7,691.00
Faith
Christian
"well" Jordan looked uneasliy at Tara "I guess i dont really know, I guess none of us really know, i think thats the whole point in all of us coming in here, just trying to figure things out" she paused, trying to figure out Tara's expression, she decided it was okay, so she contiuned
"I guess we all came in here for help, maybe we can help each other, dont you think?" giving Tara a little smirk, then turning and walking away.....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FireRock

Aug 23, 2004
Kansas City, Missouri
✟20,744.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
((That's kind of what I was wondering, which is why I didn't respond back to that post. *shrugs* Maybe we should just keep going and see if Blackbutterfly jumps back in somewhere. ))

Upvote 0

christian cutie danni

Time is of the esscence
Mar 16, 2004
✟11,153.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The church doors banged open, and in came the GC soldiers. "Jordan Coroone, you are under arrest for the murder of Mr.Carpathia's most trusted advisior, Gim Gmur. You have the right to renmian silent. If you choose not to exercise this right, anything you say can and will be held against you in the court of law. You have the right to an attorny. If you cannot afford one, one will be appointed to you by court. Do you understand these rights as they are read to you?"

Jordan stoof there glaring. "No, because as far as I remember, you are not allowed to arrest people in a church. And why are you suggesting that I cannot afford an attorny, is it only becuase I'm black. And another thing, I DIDN'T KILL THAT STUPID *******!

Upvote 0

Ellesar

biomedical engineer-to-be and LOTR fanatic
Jul 2, 2004
Rinoth with the dragons
Visit site
✟47,119.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ellie jumped when the doors banged open, and watched with scared eyes as the GC soldiers came rushing into the church. What's going on? she wondered. It seemed like the GC wanted the new girl. Ellie didn't know what to do, so she just stayed where she was and watched.

Upvote 0

FireRock

Aug 23, 2004
Kansas City, Missouri
✟20,744.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
"Murder?" Tara watched with a confused look on her face, "Well, I guess it's nice to know that all christians aren't perfect" she smirked a little. She then looked around at all the others who were still in the sanctuary area. They were all as shocked as her and Ellie were when the GC soldiers came in.

"Um, excuse me," Tara said, standing to her feet, "But who exactly is Carpathia and Gim Gmur, and why are they so important? Obviously you haven't seen the marshall law that's taken place since the disappearances." Tara crossed her arms to let the soldiers know that she knew what she was talking about. She'd had enough run-ins with the law to understand how everything worked, and something just didn't seem right.

Upvote 0

christian cutie danni

Time is of the esscence
Mar 16, 2004
✟11,153.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
"Who said I was a christian?" She shot back. ((haven't you ever read the books?))
"LET GO OF ME!" She hollerd. She stompped on the other guys foot. "You can't arrest me in a church!"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FireRock

Aug 23, 2004
Kansas City, Missouri
✟20,744.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
((Actually she was just thinking that in my head, so you couldn't have heard. Besides, Tara isn't a christian at all and hasn't ever really even been to church before. She figures that anyone who comes into this church and talks about God is a christian because she doesn't really know any better. She doesn't know that all the christians were raptured.))

Tara watched this girl wrestle against the soldiers. She certainly was stubborn, which amused Tara to the point of letting a smirk cross her face. She quickly coughed into her fist and looked at the soldiers again. "Excuse me, but you didn't answer my question at all. Aren't there better things you guys could be doing with your time?" letting the sarcasm barely escape from her lips, Tara stared the soldiers down, waiting impatiently for an answer. She didn't want to push it though, becauseshe knew that they could get her on quite a few different accounts also.

"Who are these guys anyway?" Tara thought to herself, "What happened to the regular policeforce? They all dissappear too?"

Upvote 0

FireRock

Aug 23, 2004
Kansas City, Missouri
✟20,744.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Tara blinked a couple of times, slightly surprised, but then she literally laughed out loud. Then she slide to the far end of the pew, just in case the GCs thought she was involved or something.

Upvote 0

FireRock

Aug 23, 2004
Kansas City, Missouri
✟20,744.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
"Um, yeah, I guess they, um we, are all about the good deeds and support and whatever." Tara replied, silently smacking herself inside for sounding so stupid and unatural. She had always been such a good talker, and good liar, a good actor, the works. Now she couldn't even make simple conversation with another human being. "Why is this any harder than any of the other times I've played the game?" she asked herself, smiling at the girl next to her but not really looking at her.

"Hey, what are we all doing about sleeping?" Tara finally asked to no one in particular, trying to change the subject, "Is anyone going back home tonight?"

Upvote 0