Left Behind RPG

DudeForChrist

A Dude All For Christ!!!!
Dec 8, 2003
Idaho, USA
✟8,148.00
Faith
Christian
Hey, i was reading my Left Behind books one night, and I just had a brainstorm. Why don't we have an RPG on the Rapture and the end of the world, like it predicts in the Bible? Christians only, please. What we'll do is go through a part just before the Rapture, then we continue on and on. You get the idea. A basic new (Well, sort of new) story!!!!! :clap:

CJF

...love alters not...
Feb 26, 2002
United States of America
Visit site
✟15,250.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
lol. Actually, I started one a couple days ago. It's already three pages long. We could have two? lol. Anyways, just thought I'd let ya know. :D Good idea though. ;) You know what they say, "Great minds think alike!" :)

Upvote 0

DudeForChrist

Dec 8, 2003
Idaho, USA
✟8,148.00
Faith
Christian
John Taylor was one of those people that no matter their financial status, they stayed the same. He'd been popular through high school, and graduated salutorian out of his class.
Now, he only stayed in the house because he was going to college, but he wasn't living on campus. He refused money from his father, saying that he'd be better off if he could make his way in life, instead of depending on others. John and his family were pretty close, always calling him "Drake," since being able to imitate a duck call. He loved to go hunting.

John was on the road towards his college, thinking of what his parents had told him a few weeks ago. "We've found a little church, and since going, we have accepted Jesus Christ into our hearts," his parents had told him. They had wanted him to go to, not being a Christian, but he refused. "I'm too busy with college right now, Mom and Dad. Besides, when did you guys decide to go to church?" He could tell he had hurt them, and he never liked to do that. Hey, I'm an adult now, I can make my own decisions, he thought. He decided to concentrate on the car in front. It was veering off the road. No visible driver was in sight. Probably some old person, he thought. He looked at the time. It was 5:30. He looked into the rear-view mirror at the car behind. There wasn't any driver in it. At all.

Upvote 0

CJF

...love alters not...
Feb 26, 2002
United States of America
Visit site
✟15,250.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
OOC: Whoops. That apllies to me too, then. I was gonna play Vicki from The Kids books, guess I'll change her name then. Okay...then my characters will be Charity and Lindsey Byrne. :sorry:

IC: Lindsey looked at her watch. It was 5:30. She started to cross the street, when out of nowhere, a car veered off the road and knocked her off her feet. Luckily, she landed on the hood when the car stopped and she rolled off. She stood, breathing heavily.

Charity smiled at the kids in the pre-school class. The clock struck 5:30. Charity screamed as the kids dissapeared from their clothes. Teachers and students from the other classes, ran into the classroom.
"They're gone! I don't know what happened! Mrs. Looren is gone too! I didn't do it!" she screamed frantically.
She ran from the school, and out into the street, not watching where she was going. A car slammed on it's breaks, and barley missed her. The guy got out of the car and began yelling at her. She didn't hear what he said. She couldn't get the vision of the kids vanishing out of her mind.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DudeForChrist

Dec 8, 2003
Idaho, USA
✟8,148.00
Faith
Christian
"Hey, what's going on?!?" John yelled at a girl. She came up to him. "They're gone, they're gone!!!" she cried. "Who's gone?!" John asked her. "All the preschoolers, they're gone!!! Vanished right before my eyes!!!" John's blood ran cold. This is EXACTLY what his parents had been talking about last night. "Um, uh, just get in my car. I think I know what this is." He saw another girl. He ran up to her as the first girl got into his car. "Are you okay?" John asked her. "I...think so. Who are you?" "No time for introductions, we need to get off this road. If this is what I think it is, there are probably a thousand or so driver-less vehicles, and millions of people around the globe. They've disappeared, raptured. We've been left behind." She nodded and got into his car, and him also. He drove into the fence of a parking lot garage, where he hoped nothing would happen, seeing as this wasn't open till 6:00. He parked, leaving on the car, very alert.

Upvote 0

CJF

...love alters not...
Feb 26, 2002
United States of America
Visit site
✟15,250.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Charity got in the car, cryng harder than she had ever cried before.
"Charity!"
She looked up as her sister climbed into the car.
"Lindsey! I'm glad you're okay!" she said.
Lindsey nodded.
"Mom and dad talked about this. I tried calling hom on my cell phone and no one answered. I know that both mom and dad were home."
"Oh God!"
Charity burried her face in her hands and sobbed. The guy parked the car in a car garage.
"What? Where are we going?" Lindsey asked.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DudeForChrist

Dec 8, 2003
Idaho, USA
✟8,148.00
Faith
Christian
"If this is the Rapture," said John, "Then there are going to be a bunch of driverless cars out there. I think we're safer in here, for now. I'd give about an hour, to be on the safe side." The girls agreed with him. After a while, John couldn't take the silence. "Um, I don't need to call home, because I know my parents are gone, too. But I need to check on the staff," John said. "Have any of you got a cell phone on you? I hate to ask, but...I just need to know if anyone else was left behind."

Upvote 0

DudeForChrist

Dec 8, 2003
Idaho, USA
✟8,148.00
Faith
Christian
John dialed his home phone. It didn't answer. Still, he kept trying, until finally someone picked up. "He-hello?" said a familiar voice. "Ron!!! Mom and Dad?" "Gone," he said. "What about the staff?" John asked again. "Aside from Geraldine, they are all gone." "Thought...so," John said, remorse creeping in. "I'll....keep in touch. I'm using someone else's phone, and someone may be trying to reach them." John hung up. It was 6:30. "Wow, the hour really crept up," John said. "Guess that means it is a little bit safer to go out now." John put the car into drive, handing the phone to Charity. He had done a cookie going into the garage, for some reason, so now he could come straight out.

Upvote 0

DudeForChrist

Dec 8, 2003
Idaho, USA
✟8,148.00
Faith
Christian
John was doing his best to avoid crash sites, panicky drivers, and burning cars. But it was hard. "Hey, we're going to my house, k? From there, you can all try to contact your families. And, I have to see for myself, whether or not my parents are gone," informed John. He turned on the radio...

Upvote 0