✟55,065.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
The Revenant.
Leo DiCaprio as a fur trapper, mauled by a bear.. and then on a subsequent path of vengeance.
I thought the scenery (& era realism) were good.. But for me, the movie was boring, bleak, and unnecessarily long. Seemed to aspire to be an old Eastwood western, where Eastwood goes solo looking for justice.. but Revenant didn't do anything for me.

And actor Roy Dupuis summed up Revenant succintly when he described it as 'stupid'.. & unfairly one-dimensional in it's depiction of French trappers ( Actor says The Revenant is ‘stupid’ for portraying French-Canadians as murderous rapists )

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Babe Ruth

Nov 10, 2017
Southeastern USA
✟55,065.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
I'm watching Jaws 3 as we speak, it's soooo bad compared to 1 & 2 :(

Well.. in 3's defense, it was better than 4 (Jaws: The Revenge). Arguably one of the dumbest plots in cinematic history.
Remember, 4 is the (Golden Raspberry winning) sequel where a New England-based shark manages to track, locate, & identify members of an extended American family, down in the Caribbean..

Reactions: Spikey
Upvote 0

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Coco on Christmas Eve .. so many tears.
Star Wars a few days later .. soooooo long. For the first time in a SW movie, I was looking at my watch and thinking "this must be the end now." But it wasn't.

Upvote 0