Jun 26, 2005
Columbus, OH. USA
✟19,475.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Politics
US-Constitution
Like the last several members the last film I saw was Wonder Woman. Aftet the last two DC universe films I had to admit I did not have great hopes for this.
Happy to say that my doubts and fears were completely unfounded. This is the DC film I've been waiting for.

Well directed, well acted, and just the right blend of story and action!

Upvote 0

Solomon Kane

Jun 26, 2005
Columbus, OH. USA
✟19,475.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Politics
US-Constitution
Like the last several members the last film I saw was Wonder Woman. Aftet the last two DC universe films I had to admit I did not have great hopes for this.
Happy to say that my doubts and fears were completely unfounded. This is the DC film I've been waiting for.

Upvote 0

Solomon Kane

Jun 26, 2005
Columbus, OH. USA
✟19,475.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Politics
US-Constitution
Like the last several members the last film I saw was Wonder Woman. After the last two DC universe films I had to admit I did not have great hopes for this.

Upvote 0

CrystalDragon

Apr 28, 2016
US
✟56,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Broken record at this point, but last movie I saw (at least in theaters) was Wonder Woman. It was better than I expected and I really liked it overall, the cast, story, and effects were all great.

If I include movies that I've seen at home, the other night I watched Event Horizon. IT IS SCARY AND GORY. I can handle sci-fi horror stuff mostly (loved Alien) but there was one scene in particular I looked away from: the decoded transmission.

And I also plan on finishing The Truman Show tonight—I watched the first half while exercising a few days ago, now I intend to watch the second half. It's really good so far! :)

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

HereIStand

Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2006
✟317,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Broken record at this point, but last movie I saw (at least in theaters) was Wonder Woman. It was better than I expected and I really liked it overall, the cast, story, and effects were all great.

If I include movies that I've seen at home, the other night I watched Event Horizon. IT IS SCARY AND GORY. I can handle sci-fi horror stuff mostly (loved Alien) but there was one scene in particular I looked away from: the decoded transmission.

And I also plan on finishing The Truman Show tonight—I watched the first half while exercising a few days ago, now I intend to watch the second half. It's really good so far! :)
The Truman Show is great. It's one of my favorite movies.

Wonder Woman was so good. I'm thinking of seeing it again. Something that I don't feel motivated to do normally.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CrystalDragon

Apr 28, 2016
US
✟56,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
The Truman Show is great. It's one of my favorite movies.

Wonder Woman was so good. I'm thinking of seeing it again. Something that I don't feel motivated to do normally.

Just finished watching Truman Show, can totally agree that it's great!

Upvote 0

HereIStand

Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2006
✟317,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Just finished watching Truman Show, can totally agree that it's great!
I just can't understand why Truman couldn't be happy with,
truman-show-1998-in-show-advertisement-meryl-laura-linney-chefs-pal-knife.jpg
:D

Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,133,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This thread was split automatically after 1000 replies and this thread has been automatically created.
The old thread automatically closed is here: "Last movie you watched (12)"

The last movie I saw at the Theater was "Wonder Woman." It was good, and I thought Gal Gadot really fit the role...but I wish they had done a little bit more with the overall premise of the movie. Nevertheless, I'll look forward to the next WW movie.

Then, I watched "Collateral Beauty" the next day as a Netflix rental. In some ways, it reminds me of Dickens' "A Christmas Carol," the difference is that Collateral Beauty replaces the Ghosts of Christmas with interpretive motifs of Hegelian philosophy. Interesting movie.

Last edited:
Reactions: HereIStand
Upvote 0

ForeverEternal

Forever dreaming, forever wishing
Nov 8, 2016
USA
✟18,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I saw The Beauty and the Bast live action film! :) It was very moving and emotional, plus I appreciate they were able to keep some differences from the animated film to make it feel unique. It wasn't the most original movie ever, but I enjoyed it. Still wish Disney would stop with the live action remakes, but whatever. =__=

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,475,516.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Saw Wonder Woman for the second time this past Friday.

Some movies are okay, some are fun, some make you feel better. Two this year that made me feel better were "Hidden Figures" and "Wonder Woman."

Upvote 0

HereIStand

Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2006
✟317,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Some movies are okay, some are fun, some make you feel better. Two this year that made me feel better were "Hidden Figures" and "Wonder Woman."
I've not seen "Hidden Figures." It looks like a good story though.

Upvote 0