My peace I give you. Don't be afraid.
Sep 22, 2005
This world is not my home....Heaven is where my he
✟69,259.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm wondering "who" the baby is....or if the point was showing that Juliette could be part of a healthy birth on the island, and nothing more. Although with Lost...a lot of time was spent on Amy and her situation and having the baby....so, he's probably someone we know. And notice...even back then, the women were leaving the island to give birth...hmmmm.

But wait....Amy "should have died" shouldn't she? Sawyer and company stepped in and saved her....so, didn't that change the past then? Or maybe they weren't going to shoot her, just take her away with the bag on her head. Confused about that one for sure.

How did Sawyer get to be a feared boss-type person? What else did he and the other Losties do?

So, the plane crashed in current time, but Jack and crew time-shifted to 1977. Wait til they find out about that! Maybe Jin already told them.

Upvote 0

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Okay the cross. From Lostpedia:

They look up and see the back of a gigantic statue (notice what the statue is holding - it is the cross-looking symbol with a loop on top. The statue is the Egyptian god of renewal, Horus, whose symbol appears later in the episode with Paul's necklace).

Click this link to view the image, and it can be clicked again from there to make it big enough to see the cross in the statue's hand.

http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Image:FourToedFull.jpg

Upvote 0

BenAdam

Pirate King
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2006
Tortuga
✟51,113.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I really hope Sawyer doesn't decide he's still in love with Kate. Poor Juliet is always getting the short end of the stick.

I just don't understand what's so special about Kate.
Kate will always be a heart breaker because when it really comes down to it, for her it is all about Kate.

Upvote 0

appleofhiseye

Veteran
Jan 25, 2005
Butler, PA
✟18,164.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I'm wondering "who" the baby is....or if the point was showing that Juliette could be part of a healthy birth on the island, and nothing more. Although with Lost...a lot of time was spent on Amy and her situation and having the baby....so, he's probably someone we know. And notice...even back then, the women were leaving the island to give birth...hmmmm.

I was wondering about "Horace Goodspeed jr."( I know not the baby's real name) too. Back in previous episode when Horace meets Ben's dad, didn't he (HORACE) mention about having a son? If sawyer hadn't saved Amy?? would he have a son? Or what ever happened, happened??So Sawyer did save Amy.

But wait....Amy "should have died" shouldn't she? Sawyer and company stepped in and saved her....so, didn't that change the past then? Or maybe they weren't going to shoot her, just take her away with the bag on her head. Confused about that one for sure.

Me too, time travel confusing.

How did Sawyer get to be a feared boss-type person? What else did he and the other Losties do?

So, the plane crashed in current time, but Jack and crew time-shifted to 1977. Wait til they find out about that! Maybe Jin already told them.

and we have to wait two weeks for a new episode arrrgh!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I lol'ed at sawyer's line, "coconut telegraph," a reference to his line in 1st season (?) about posting to the "coconut internet".

That was funny. I also laughed, hard, when he was talking to Horace about Richard and called him, "Your friend with all the eyeliner" ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sojourner1

Following my Shepherd
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2004
California
✟498,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If Amy would have died if they had not intervened, I'm thinking that the son is going to be someone we haven't met yet. A new character perhaps. I personally don't see any "spark" in the romance between Sawyer and Juliet...they seem awkward together.

Reactions: sweeticus
Upvote 0

Tamara224

Jan 13, 2006
Wyoming
✟40,734.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
That was funny. I also laughed, hard, when he was talking to Horace about Richard and called him, "Your friend with all the eyeliner" ^_^

Yeah, me too!

If Amy would have died if they had not intervened, I'm thinking that the son is going to be someone we haven't met yet. A new character perhaps. I personally don't see any "spark" in the romance between Sawyer and Juliet...they seem awkward together.

You guys haven't been listening to Daniel.:p He keeps saying it: Whatever happened happened. They aren't changing anything.

Upvote 0

LovesToRead

My peace I give you. Don't be afraid.
Sep 22, 2005
This world is not my home....Heaven is where my he
✟69,259.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:doh:Somehow, I missed that one.

Yeah, me too!

You guys haven't been listening to Daniel.:p He keeps saying it: Whatever happened happened. They aren't changing anything.
I'm listening to him...that's why my question. And perhaps all they would have done with Amy is take her away with the bag over her head, not kill her. But things weren't looking great for her when Sawyer and the posse showed up. But we've seen people have bags put on their heads before they were taken away before, haven't we? ;)

I can't see how they aren't changing anything, but that's the craziness always of time travel in stories. It always boggles me.

Do y'all ever think that they'll ever come back to present time?

It's weird how Locke left and then 3 years later they show up on the island - but Locke was only off the island say 3 weeks?

Yes, I do think they will eventually come back to the present time. And yes, that is quite weird about Locke.

Still waiting to see Sun and Ben ....and Aaron. ;)

Upvote 0