lacking drive to seek Christ, though I know to not seek Him and love Him is Hell...

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,504.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
well, many are called, but few are chosen. if someone resists the call, then what?
You do not lose your salvation if you do not answer the call right away. You will eventually answer.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:) it doesn't work like that. His love is not based on how you act talk think speak He came took the place of all of us.. for GOD SO loved the world. Everything you see .. He made FOR YOU!.. Yes YOU! What was saved changed was not the FLESH!..not yet. We all get these feelings. They are NOT from God but the enemy.

So .. if you goof up repent get it right.. get up dust of keep going aka repent. And then KNOW not by how you FEEL but KNOW He never leaves.. ever. That sweet sweet Holy Spirit was given and will be with you forever.. you are sealed by Him. And tell Him sorry if you feel you hurt Him..

Jesus does not judge you nor condemn you.. His arms are around you... He is for you not against you.. do what HE said.. you put on HIS armor.. you have HIS peace.. you have HIS strength.. you have HIS joy.. ALL those are written. Its all Him.. look at that! He has you covered.

You are SO LOVED! See as a believer we DONT walk by feelings. Please.. ask ANYONE here.. "ever feel like Jesus is left.. your not saved".. HELLO? YES! So.. you use HIS word against these thoughts.. NO its written I will never leave you nor forsake you.. NO God has not given me the spirit of fear but of power and love and a sound mind. Your sad.. NO the JOY o the lord is MY strength. No matter how dark black no matter how you FEEL you walk by FAITH.. in what HE SAID! He can NEVER Lie..

Most do this.. they walk by sight...how they FEEL! The MOMENT moves them.. they look at others and then take that as truth. NO! You look to HIS WORD! Always talk to Him no matter how you feel RUN TO HIM! ANYONE that comes to Him He never casts out. And YOU are in JESUS hands.. and Jesus hands are in the Fathers … sorry.. the Father has NEVER EVER said..oops.. did I drop one? :)

For GOD so loved the world.. He gave His only son that who ever believes in Him will never die.. but have every lasting life <----this is why you are 100% saved.. living forever. Don't go by what I say or any other man/woman.. you are HIS! GOD IS your Father.. THAT is why your saved.. we all sin miss it.. we repent and keep going.. you are SO LOVED SO BLESSED..

Well didn't Jesus say.. blessed are those that believe and never seen? JESUS.. Is IN YOU! IN YOU! Never leaving.. so resist the enemy and HE HAS TO flee... GOD always uses peace joy love etc.. never ever uses fear worry doubt.. things like that.... And always backs up what HE says by His word..

Upvote 0

this is not my name

Jan 9, 2019
Eagle River
✟17,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
You do not lose your salvation if you do not answer the call right away. You will eventually answer.
I mean, I was called many times to surrender to Him. it was not the first time.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,504.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I mean, I was called many times to surrender to Him. it was not the first time.
It is hard for you to kick against the prick. You are going to hurt yourself. This may sound harsh, but it is in love that I say this. You are not your own, you have been bought with a price. So don't be like a horse or a mule needing to be controlled by bit and bridle.

I read this book many years ago and it helped me. Maybe it will help you.

Upvote 0