May 23, 2002
Lancaster, PA
Visit site
✟2,633.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
honestly? musically i will fault them for that. "ministry" shouldn't be an excuse for bad music.

That said, they're probably very nice people whom I'd enjoy talking to... but if you're in a band, please make music worth the time of day.

Upvote 0

wgjones3

\0/ Still praising God...
Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
✟9,215.00
Faith
Christian
I like 'em a lot better than Creed. I don't know what it is about them, though, but their stuff sounds really muddy to me. I don't know if it's the mixing or the lead singer's voice or what, but I really can't stand listening to it without cranking the highs up and the lows down.

Upvote 0

LuvAngel

Feb 11, 2005
Alabama
✟582.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Well...I don't think they are "horrible" but they aren't one of my favorites either. I do appreciate the fact that their music is Christian based...but again just not a favorite but I have met them and yeah they do seem like pretty nice guys so that's always good.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Nanee5

Master of all I survey
Feb 2, 2005
Arkansas
Visit site
✟19,112.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Wow.. it amazes me to see all the negative responses to bands that I think would appeal to the generation of people who are giving the responses. I love Kutless, just seen them in concert with 2 of my kids. They do minister well, and that is the most important thing. As far as musically, I think they are awesome as well, but that is MY opinion. As far as them sounding like Creed.... I don't think so.

In Him,
Donna

Upvote 0

HundredFootKrutch

I AM Barabbas
Sep 10, 2004
PA/OH
✟911.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Nanee5 said:
Wow.. it amazes me to see all the negative responses to bands that I think would appeal to the generation of people who are giving the responses. I love Kutless, just seen them in concert with 2 of my kids. They do minister well, and that is the most important thing. As far as musically, I think they are awesome as well, but that is MY opinion. As far as them sounding like Creed.... I don't think so.

In Him,
Donna

I know, that's what I was trying to say. I'm actually really sick of being ridiculed by people for saying that I like them, this is at least the second thread, if not the third. I don't bother someone for their opinions, I respect them, but I guess I expect too much from people.

Reactions: Nanee5
Upvote 0

diversityROXZ

Mar 18, 2005
here & there
Visit site
✟217.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
they have theo BALD guy right??........ i met them at alive festival last summer, and had this urge to rub the bald guy's head for good luck.....but he had on a hat and i didn't want to look nuts if he said no!! haha...... maybe later......................
but, yeah, if it's the band i'm thinking of, i think they're pretty good :)

Reactions: Nanee5
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Nanee5

Master of all I survey
Feb 2, 2005
Arkansas
Visit site
✟19,112.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
diversityROXZ said:
they have theo BALD guy right??........ i met them at alive festival last summer, and had this urge to rub the bald guy's head for good luck.....but he had on a hat and i didn't want to look nuts if he said no!! haha...... maybe later......................
but, yeah, if it's the band i'm thinking of, i think they're pretty good :)

Must be different band,, no bald ones as far as I know...LOL

^_^

Upvote 0