Classes in some states may soon watch a fetal development video from a Pro-Life group

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
At 6 weeks it's not a fetus. This information shouldn't be given to children if the terminology isn't correct.
How it gets from conception to visibility should be explained
Right it's termed an embryo ... and like I stated above .... the film (any film) should explain the entire process .... but actual visibility such as on a ultrasound it's not that it isn't there ... it's just we are unable to see it until it reaches the fetus stage. It can be detected by not seen

Pregnancy care providers can detect an embryo on an ultrasound as early as six weeks into the pregnancy. An embryo develops into a fetus around the eighth week of pregnancy.

At 5 weeks, a baby is only about the size of a peppercorn. The only things you're likely to see on an ultrasound are the yolk sac and the gestational sac. And even those may not be visible.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Another part of that story was that along with the tax cuts, Trump's administration did away with charitable donations being tax-deductible. Donations to churches and Christian charities dropped like a rock.
WOW!!! Did he REALLY do that?

I am SHOCKED that this didn't affect his evangelical support.

Edit:
Wait. Actually I'm not. Instead of being upset with Trump that helping out their church was no longer tax deductible and giving him a hard time, the solution was just to donate less but continue to support and love trump.

Wonders never cease....

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,255.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

What are y'alls thoughts and opinions about this?
I think they should show video's of how the sperm and egg meets to child birth. What causes pregnancy. And how to prevent it. By not having sex to Birth control. They should learn about their state maternal care. And once a baby is born. How they hard life will be with a baby. Basically your wonderful teen life is over. How much it cost to raise a child, verses Birth control. They need to know where to get birth control. And it should be free for teens. Or very cheap. Condoms should be in all restrooms.
Except if it's a fetus, the video missed the first couple of months which seems like a deliberate omission.
I didn't even see a video. But I'm not surprised they would leave very important education out.

Upvote 0