KRAKEN RELEASED! Sidney Powell Files COMPLAINTS of Massive Fraud in Georgia and Michigan Elections

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I wonder how long it will be until the usual suspects arrive and start claiming that the judge is in on it somehow and is just trying to punish and silence these legitimate "truth-seekers"?

At the end, when they are out of excuses, it's always "they are lying; they are all lying!"

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
KRAKEN RELEASED! Sidney Powell Files COMPLAINTS of Massive Fraud in Georgia and Michigan Elections

The Kraken came down to Georgia on this Thanksgiving Eve in the form of a 104 pg BOMBSHELL complaint exposing the massive fraud that overwhelmed the 2020 Georgia Elections.​

Sidney Powell's Lawsuit in Federal District Court vs Brian Kemp, Brad Raffensperger, et. al.

Additionally, incontrovertible evidence Board of Elections records demonstrates that at least 96,600 absentee ballots were requested and counted but were never recorded as being returned to county election boards by the voter. Thus, at a minimum, 96,600 votes must be disregarded.
Plaintiff asks this Court to enter a judgment in their favor and provide the following emergency relief:
1. An order directing Governor Kemp, Secretary Raffensperger and the Georgia State Board of Elections to de-certify the election results;
2. An order enjoining Governor Kemp from transmitting the currently certified election results to the Electoral College;
3. An order requiring Governor Kemp to transmit certified election results that state that President Donald Trump is the winner of the election;
4. An immediate order to impound all the voting machines and software in Georgia for expert inspection by the Plaintiffs.
5. An order that no votes received or tabulated by machines that were not certified as required by federal and state law be counted
. ...​

Here is John Solomon's take on Powell's filing:
Sidney Powell sues Georgia officials, alleging massive scheme to rig election for Joe Biden

The suit was filed in U.S. District Court in Atlanta on behalf of several Georgia residents, electors and Republican Party officials and named Gov. Brian Kemp, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger and state election board members as defendants.
The suit asked for more than a dozen remedies including an injunction blocking the state's certified results showing Biden as winning by 12,000 votes from being sent to the Electoral College, an audit where signatures are matched, the impounding of election machines, and the securing of video surveillance tapes from vote-counting settings
.​

Reading the highlights of the judge's concerns in the sanctions hearing:

Failure to meet basic investigation and litigation conduct standards
Failure to submit argued evidence and to undertake evidentiary hearings for new submissions
Failure to understand both Michigan election laws and Michigan election processes
Failure to recognise other court rulings had already invalidated certain claims
No due diligence performed on submitted affidavits
No efforts made to corroborate testimony, or even the "credentials" of "experts"
No communications undertaken with said "experts" before court appearances
No checking of basic "facts" presented before the court as evidence
Reliance on unverified hearsay as evidence
Attempting to introduce hearsay as evidence
No attempting to correct the record on refiling when it was discovered testimony or hearsay was demonstrably false/faulty
Attempting to use courts to challenge election results, while actual avenues for a challenge were available and had not been exhausted

I'm not a lawyer, but do I have several years of legal training (not in the US though). None of this is good, and that's putting it mildly.

"A bad beginning makes a bad ending" -- Euripides.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,430,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Failure to submit argued evidence and to undertake evidentiary hearings for new submissions
Failure to understand both Michigan election laws and Michigan election processes
No efforts made to corroborate testimony, or even the "credentials" of "experts"
No attempting to correct the record on refiling when it was discovered testimony or hearsay was demonstrably false/faulty
Attempting to use courts to challenge election results, while actual avenues for a challenge were available and had not been exhausted

I'm not a lawyer, but do I have several years of legal training (not in the US though). None of this is good, and that's putting it mildly.

...not unlike many post on this forum.

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
...not unlike many post on this forum.

In all fairness, many who post as such on this forum risk no worse than dismissal and mockery -- which they receive in abundance.

The Kraken "lawyers" face actual consequences -- Giuliani's already had his license suspended (twice), and he was the more respectable version of this fiasco.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

The Kraken came down to Georgia on this Thanksgiving Eve in the form of a 104 pg BOMBSHELL complaint exposing the massive fraud that overwhelmed the 2020 Georgia Elections.

Hmm... let's see how that might work...

The Kraken went down to Georgia. She was looking for a race to steal.
She was in a bind; Trump was way behind, and she was hopin' to make a deal.

Give me a couple of days.

Reactions: Desk trauma
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hmm... let's see how that might work...

The Kraken went down to Georgia. She was looking for a race to steal.
She was in a bind; Trump was way behind, and she was hopin' to make a deal.

Give me a couple of days.
Look forward to it. I'm working on a screen play that I am tentatively calling "The MAGA Maid". You can write the score and we can collaborate on a musical.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Fraud should be prosecuted to the fullest extent, whether it comes from Republicans or Democrats or anyone else.

Powell is just now starting to realize that, to her dismay.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Powell is just now starting to realize that, to her dismay.
She can always catch some work on OANN or some far right talk radio/podcast. She' not exactly Art Bell, but she has potential.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Look forward to it. I'm working on a screen play that I am tentatively calling "MAGA Maid". You can write the score and we can collaborate on a musical.

Mel Brooks might sue.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I think he might be ok. Now, if he had named it Springtime for Trump...

In fact, then he may well be sued by Mel Brooks and Donald Trump. ;)

...or perhaps sued by Hitler's estate.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
LINK

Parker is ordering the lawyers to reimburse the attorneys' fees that the city of Detroit and Michigan state officials paid in seeking the sanctions. The lawyers must also take legal education classes, the judge said, and she is referring her decision to the Michigan Attorney Grievance Commission, and "the appropriate disciplinary authority for the jurisdiction(s) where each attorney is admitted," for potential disciplinary action.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,933.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
LINK

Parker is ordering the lawyers to reimburse the attorneys' fees that the city of Detroit and Michigan state officials paid in seeking the sanctions. The lawyers must also take legal education classes, the judge said, and she is referring her decision to the Michigan Attorney Grievance Commission, and "the appropriate disciplinary authority for the jurisdiction(s) where each attorney is admitted," for potential disciplinary action.
Did she also send them to bed without dinner?

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,086.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Did she also send them to bed without dinner?
It sounds a great deal more lenient than it is, the judge effectively told the state bar to take their law licenses.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,933.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
  • Agree
Reactions: Desk trauma
Upvote 0

Deviant Writer

I choose the World. I choose the Flesh.
Sep 18, 2015
Michigan
✟77,799.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

From the "reality is a brick wall in the road of the conservative narrative" files.

Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0