Not open for further replies.

Piedpiper123

Feb 3, 2007
✟15,826.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
This week decisions will be made on the final status of Kosovo.

Should the UN be supporting the creation of a Jihadist state in Europe. It is known that the KLA has links with Al Qaida. Since the end of the conflict the region has been even more ethnically cleansed (in Europe that term means moving people not necessarily killing them) so that Kosovo has very few Serbs living there now.

I suspect that if Kosovo is given independence that it will only speed up the Islamicisation of Europe.

Would it be morally right to prevent Kosovo from gaining independence to prevent the creation of a Muslim state?

Piedpiper123

Feb 3, 2007
✟15,826.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Ah, yet another person who hasn't a clue...
What the heck are you talking about? Kosovo hasn't anythign to do with Islam. Go read... actually I can't suggest anything. Go read anything. Anything at all.

I'm not entirely clueless as I have visited Kosovo a few times and have read a couple of books. That doesn't make me any kind of expert but I do know it is a LOT more Islamic now than when I first visited in 1990.

Quite recently a large number of churches were destroyed by Islamic groups in Kosovo.

Why do you think Osama Bin Laden visited Kosovo before the conflict there? Tourist visit?

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,184,617.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Ah, yet another person who hasn't a clue...
What the heck are you talking about? Kosovo hasn't anythign to do with Islam. Go read... actually I can't suggest anything. Go read anything. Anything at all.
Ignorance is bliss, and at your age you must be deliriously happy.

Upvote 0
D

Daza

I'm not entirely clueless as I have visited Kosovo a few times and have read a couple of books. That doesn't make me any kind of expert but I do know it is a LOT more Islamic now than when I first visited in 1990.

Quite recently a large number of churches were destroyed by Islamic groups in Kosovo.

Why do you think Osama Bin Laden visited Kosovo before the conflict there? Tourist visit?
A few synagogues were vandalized here. I guess we're an anti-semitic state.

Rejecting the creation of a state based on religious affiliation is disgustingly racist. Maybe it will become a predominantly Islamic state, but the US is a predominantly Christian state, and the horrors perpetrated by Christians throughout history indicate, by your skewed logic, that the US should never have been created.

Daza

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,184,617.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
A few synagogues were vandalized here. I guess we're an anti-semitic state.
In 2004, 35 churches and monasteries had been completely destroyed. I fail to see any similarity whatsoever.

John

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NHB_MMA

Veteran
Apr 9, 2006
✟16,814.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
To answer the original question, it would be horrifically immoral to rule against Kosovo on the basis of religion. Our Father is just, so too should we be.

Providing it's a just, legitimate religion. Countries like Turkey suggest that there is that element within Islam, but this fundamentalist wahhabist variety of Islam that leads to terror has to be annihilated.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.