Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
This kind of thing just gives LGBT activists one more reason to label Christians "hateful bigots" as well. Why is it that they all seem to think that just because we don't agree with their demands and have some very valid concerns, that we instead are advocating that they should be mistreated and abused?

I actually don't know any Christians who have said such a thing, and if I ever do hear some statement to this affect, I would have to disagree.

The current LGBT movement's attitude is; if you don't agree with us and say we're right, you must hate us. I humbly suggest that there doesn't need to be two such vastly different extremes.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This kind of thing just gives LGBT activists one more reason to label Christians "hateful bigots" as well. Why is it that they all seem to think that just because we don't agree with their demands and have some very valid concerns, that we instead are advocating that they should be mistreated and abused?

I actually don't know any Christians who have said such a thing, and if I ever do hear some statement to this affect, I would have to disagree.

The current LGBT movement's attitude is; if you don't agree with us and say we're right, you must hate us. I humbly suggest that there doesn't need to be two such vastly different extremes.

It's called 'thought' policing. Someone does not have to say anything or do anything, but just fit their stereotyped demographic. So if one meets the demographic, they must be 'thinking' of doing what they think you are going to do. I know kind of twisted but that is how the left 'thinks.'

Reactions: Uncle Siggy
Upvote 0

The Lone Ranger

Kemosabe
Sep 23, 2012
Rolling Stone
✟20,903.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Race based groups are bad for Christians. The Ayatolla Khomeni is white as rice, and I wouldn't stick up for him. Bashar Assad is white too, and I don't like him much either. Numbers 12:10 discusses Moses' sister complaining about Moses marrying a Cushite, who was, I am guessing, black. If that is the case, Jehova didn't care whether she was black or not. Therefore we shouldn't either.
With the black lives matter group running around acting weird, and prez B.O appearing to somewhat cater to them, it should not leave white people struggling to look for a white group to join, because that would mean giving into temptation. We are to seek The Lord in all matters, not man. Man's heart does not always strive with The Lord. Just because B.O does something, doesn't mean we need to react. Jehova is in control, of B.O., and black lives matter, and y'all. Remember, y'all, whether black or white, or in between, are responsible for your own actions in this life, and the afterlife. If we are walking with The Lord, nobody can harm us. HE promises.

Last edited:
Upvote 0