timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,054.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
We rarely know what makes somebody to live longer life than others, because they do not live in a controlled lab experiment.

But we know what makes life shorter and being of a lesser quality for the vast majority of people - and being underweight is one of those things. So it cannot be recommended.

The one major problem with being underweight is atrophy of the muscles and losing bone density and strength becoming prone to bone fractures.

Yet many website say that being underweight maybe normal for some and people won't cause them any problems unless they're severely underweight.

I'm currently borderline underweight and that can easily become underweight on some days. Most likely, I'm simply not eating enough food to compensate for the calories I'm burning through exercise.

Lately, I've incorporated running and compound strength exercises to increase bone strength. Few months ago, when I started the routine, my bones hurt for two weeks. Now I'm able to do one legged deadlifts with weights almost as heavy as myself.

Muscles and bones much stronger now yet, I hardly gained any weight, I'm still borderline underweight. Feels a bit crazy with this strength and lightness, I feel like a bird.

Upvote 0