KM Richards

Jan 30, 2010
I'm right here!
✟1,233.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I have 8 Gb of Kenneth Hagin sermons going back to 1980, even listening to 2 hours a day it is going to take me a good couple of years to progress through them all.

Dude! Where / HOW did you obtain this many messages???

Can you give us details about how to obtain 8 gigs of Hagin?
I already have some Copeland on the computer...

Once I get some Hagin...I can spit Copeland-Hagin in the devil's eye!

Upvote 0

Socratesk

Nov 20, 2011
Australia
✟7,612.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have 8 Gb of Kenneth Hagin sermons going back to 1980, even listening to 2 hours a day it is going to take me a good couple of years to progress through them all.

G'day!

I've been searching for Kenneth Hagin sermons from the 80s for a mate of mine; he prefers Hagin pre 90s.

This is an old thread, but if you're still around and get this message, any chance I could get copies from you?

If anyone else reading this has any Hagin and/or Fred Price audio, books pre 90s would be interested in hearing from you.

Thanks in advance,

Socratesk.

Upvote 0
Jan 28, 2017
Nigeria
✟8,381.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There's a BitTorrent of Kenneth E. Hagin sermons. I can't post links here yet,
but the file is 41 gigabytes and takes the better part of a week to download.
It looks to be every sermon he ever preached. The MP3's are about 25 megs each, and average about 45 min. in length, so they must be from cassette tapes.

God Bless!

ETA: there are 1,829 sermons

For those still interested in these messages, there are very much available. Send me a messages for details

Upvote 0

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Site Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟613,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Hi everyone,

I really want to download the sermons of Bro Hagin. I tried to download through torrent but there was no seed/peers. Can somebody help me?

Hey Sergri... Try cfaith.com and click on Articles, then add Kenneth E. Hagin in Author Select. Hit search. To the left side you will see article search, also audio and video search.

From A to Z there is approx. 280 different ministries to review. A bit surprised that T.L Osborn is not listed. Check out this site. Also has several categories of daily devotionals. I plugged in Andrew Wommack and he has 70 articles, 42 audios, and 19 videos to give you an idea. Kenneth E. Hagin has 161 articles. Enjoy!

Word-of-Faith (2).gif

Upvote 0