Country
China
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
TO REACH THE WORLD AND TEACH THE SAINTS

要传遍全世界并教导圣徒

I'M JUST A NOBODY TRYING TO TELL EVERYBODY, ABOUT SOMEBODY WHO SAVED MY SOUL.

“我只是一个无名小卒,努力向每个人传达一个拯救了我的灵魂的人。”

These devotions are unique, they are the only ones in the world (to my knowledge), that are in English and English with Chinese translation, underneath each other.. These will help my Chinese friends to learn English.
这些灵修是独特的,它们是世界上唯一(据我所知)以英语和英语与中文翻译并列的形式。这些将帮助我的中国朋友学习英语。
Please post these devotions on your Facebook page, send to your contacts and share, lets get the world out into the world.

请将这些灵修发布在您的Facebook页面上,发送给您的联系人并分享,让这些信息传遍全世界。

UNTIL THE WHOLE WORLD HEARS!

直到全世界都听见!

PLEASE LISTEN TO THE ENGLISH AND CHINESE SERMONS AT THE BOTTOM, CLICK ON LINK OR COPY/PASTE INTO BROWSER

请在下方收听英语和中文布道,点击链接或复制/粘贴到浏览器中

Thanks so much

God bless you

非常感谢!
愿上帝祝福你
在我们进入2024年之际,我们需要做以下五件事。

2024年的五个S

全心寻求神耶利米书29:13,雅各书4:8和西番雅书2:3

在祷告中常常对神说话腓立比书4:6—7,帖前5:17和以弗所书1:15—23

每天事奉神和人彼得前书4:10,申命记10:12和加拉太书5:13

帖撒罗尼迦后书3章1节,马太福音28章18-20节,提摩太后书4章1-2节

让自己沉浸在神的话语中诗篇119篇,提摩太后书3:16:17和歌罗西书3:16

(五个"s ": Seek, 寻求,Speak 说话,Serve 服侍, Share 分享 ,Soak 沉浸。)

上帝祝福你

As we enter this new year of 2024, here are five things we need to do.

The five S for 2024

Seek God with all our heart Jeremiah 29:13,James 4:8 and Zephaniah 2:3

Speak to God often in prayer Philippians 4:6-7, 1Thess 5:17 and Ephesians 1:15-23

Serve God and people every day 1 Peter 4:10, Deuuteronomy 10:12 and Galatians 5:13

Share Christ every day 2 Thess 3:1, Matthew 28:18-20 and 2 timothy 4:1-2

Soak yourself in the word of God Psalm 119, 2 timothy 3:16 :17 and Colossians 3:16

God bless you

Hello Friends
你好朋友们,

Thanks for blessing me in 2023. HAPPY NEW YEAR

感谢你们在2023年祝福我。新年快乐!

I hope you will continue to read and pray for us here in China, we need you so much, we love and appreciate you so much. If for any reason, you do not wish to receive the devotions, anymore, just let me know. I do not send things just to fill up people's inboxes, these devotions are the result of my own time with the Lord.

我希望你们会继续在这里为我们在中国祈祷,我们非常需要你们,我们非常爱戴并感激你们。如果由于任何原因,你们不再希望收到这些灵修,请告诉我。我并不是为了填充人们的收件箱才发送这些灵修,它们是我与主亲近的结果。

The sermons placed at the bottom are in a section called Soak in Scripture, that is because the word of God is pure and powerful and is the only book that can transform people's lives. Here you find strong and vibrant teaching to bless and encourage your spiritual lives, just click the links.

放在底部的讲道是所谓的“沉浸于圣经”部分,这是因为神的话是纯粹而有力的,是唯一能够改变人生的书籍。在那里,你会找到强大而充满活力的教导,祝福并鼓励你的灵命成长,只需点击链接即可。

If you have friends that would benefit, please forward them to them,

I 'm sure all of you have social media groups and contacts, please share on there if you have time.

如果你有朋友会受益,请转发给他们, 我相信你们都有社交媒体群组和联系人,请如果有时间的话在那里分享。

Once again

Thanks so much

再次感谢你们!

Keith

基思

12 QUESTIONS

Happy New year everyone. Growth in grace is an ongoing thing: 2 Peter 3:18.

Have you grown in grace this past year? It's time to examine your life: 2 Corinthians 13:5.

Here are 12 questions to ask ourselves.- Be honest with yourself and God

新年快乐,大家。恩典的增长是一个持续的过程:彼得后书 3:18。

在过去的一年里,你在恩典上有所成长吗?现在是审视自己生活的时候了:哥林多后书 13:5。

这里有12个问题可以问问自己。- 对自己和上帝诚实。

1. DO YOU LOVE GOD'S WORD MORE?

1. 你更爱神的话语了吗?

Psalm 119:97 – ‘O how love thy law! It is my meditation all the day.’

Do you have a passion for the word of God? I am not asking if you read it more. Has it become like honey to you? Every time you read it, does God speak directly to you? Can you say the same words above? I mean when you are slogging through Leviticus or the first ten chapters of 1 Chronicles, can you say Oh how I love to read the bible

诗篇 119:97 – ‘我何等爱慕你的律法,终日不住地思想。’ 你对神的话语有热情吗?我不是在问你是否读得更多。它是否变成了你心中的蜂蜜?每次阅读时,神是否直接对你说话?你能说出同样的话吗?我的意思是,当你在阅读利未记或历代志上的前十章时,你是否能说:‘哦,我是多么喜欢读圣经

2. DO YOU LOVE SPENDING TIME IN PRAYER?

2. 你是否喜欢花时间祈祷?

Now here is a biggie! I struggle here, I must admit. One minute spent praying is worth a hundred doing anything else. Prayer is the Christian's vital breath; it is his lifeblood. We just talk to our heavenly Father. We talk to the ones we love.. Amen! If we love God, then we will spend more and more time with Him. How much time do we spend communing with God? The average daily time is 7-10 minutes for the average Christian, I ask myself, why is that?. Would you give your wife ten minutes per day?

现在这是一个重要的问题!我必须承认在这方面我有困难。花一分钟祈祷的价值相当于做其他事情一百分钟。祈祷是基督徒的重要呼吸;它是他的生命之源。我们只是与我们的天父交谈。我们与所爱之人交谈... 阿门!如果我们爱神,我们就会花更多时间与祂在一起。我们花多少时间与上帝交流?平均每天大约是7-10分钟对于普通基督徒,我问自己,为什么会这样呢?你会每天给你的妻子十分钟吗?

1. ARE YOU MORE INVOLVED IN SPIRITUAL WARFARE?
你更加参与到属灵争战当中了吗?

If you hadn't noticed, the Christian is a warrior. He/she is engaged in a desperate battle. In Ephesians 6, we are told to arm ourselves with spiritual weapons that will overcome the devil, etc. We need to be in hand-to-hand combat. The Roman soldiers whom Paul saw were always ready to fight. They obeyed their Commanding Officer and would go anywhere to fight for his cause. There is no let-up brothers and sisters; let's be engaged in warfare. Let's say like Paul at the end of his life.. I HAVE FOUGHT A GOOD FIGHT!!!

若你没有注意到,基督徒是一名战士。他/她参与了一场最终的战斗。在以弗所书 6 章,我们被告知要用属灵的武器装备自己,以克服魔鬼等。我们需要进行近身战斗。保罗所见到的罗马士兵总是准备好战斗。他们顺从他们的指挥官,并且愿意到任何地方为他的事业而战。兄弟姐妹们,这是没有停歇的时候;让我们参与战争。让我们像保罗在他生命的最后时刻说的那样... 我已经打了一场美好的仗!!!

1. DO YOU LOVE GOD AND YOUR FELLOW BELIEVERS MORE AND MORE?
你更加爱上帝和其他的信徒了吗?

Jesus said the two greatest commandments were to love God and love your neighbour. Is God our first love or just one of many? This was the problem with the children of Israel. They loved God, but He was just one of many loves. He wants and demands your undiluted love. Do we also have pure love for our brethren, whoever they are? I am in China and can't understand much of what people say and likewise they also of me; but we love each other. There is a powerful and pure love between us. Do you show it to your fellow believers, not just in words but in actions?

耶稣说,最大的两条诫命是爱神和爱你的邻舍。神是我们的初爱还是仅仅是众多爱的其中一个?这就是以色列子民所面临的问题。他们爱神,但祂只是众多爱的一个部分。祂渴望并要求你全心全意的爱。我们是否也对我们的兄弟姐妹怀有纯净的爱,不管他们是谁?我在中国,不能理解人们说的许多话,同样他们也不能理解我说的;但我们彼此相爱。我们之间有一种强大而纯洁的爱。你是否向你的信徒兄弟姐妹展现这种爱,不仅仅是言语,更要在行动中表现出来?

5. DO YOU LOVE TO HEAR GOD'S VOICE?

你喜欢听上帝的声音吗?

Before Adam and Eve fell, they loved to hear God's voice. It is so sad to hear God's words in the garden.. God calls to them when they are hiding. This year when God speaks, let us not say like Adam:. "I am afraid because of some sin," but like Samuel, who said: "Speak Lord for thy servant hears." When God speaks to us, may we have open ears and eager hearts. Jesus says “My sheep hear My voice and they love to hear it..” HOW SWEET IS THE VOICE OF GOD TO THE BELIEVER.? AMEN. HOW SWEET IS IT TO YOU MY FRIEND?

亚当和夏娃堕落之前,他们喜欢听神的声音。听到神在园中的话语真是令人悲伤... 当他们隐藏起来时,神呼唤他们。今年当神说话时,让我们不要像亚当那样说:“因为有罪我感到害怕”,而要像撒母耳一样说:“主啊,说吧,你的仆人听候。” 当神对我们说话时,愿我们有敞开的耳朵和渴望的心灵。耶稣说:“我的羊听我的声音,他们喜爱听它...” 对于信徒来说,神的声音是多么甜美啊。阿门。对你来说,我的朋友,神的声音有多甜美呢?

6. DO YOU SHARE THE GOSPEL MORE?

你分享福音更多了吗?

The Great Commission is to share the gospel with people in our locality. Some of us, like me, have been called to China. You may not be called to some far country. You may still live in the same neighbourhood that you were born in, but the Commission remains the same. Go out and share the gospel! We are not to stay in our comfortable churches and expect people to come to us. Remember. what we do is a CO-MISSION, between you and God. It is God's power filling weak vessels like us. Have you spoken to anyone about the gospel this year? Have you invited anyone to church this year?

大使命是在我们所在的地方向人们分享福音。像我这样的一些人被呼召来到了中国。你可能并没有被呼召到某个遥远的国家。你可能仍然生活在你出生的同一个社区,但使命仍然是一样的。走出去,分享福音!我们不应该待在舒适的教堂里,期待人们来找我们。记住,我们所做的是一个共同的使命,是你和上帝之间的合作。是上帝的能力充满了像我们这样软弱的器皿。你今年和任何人谈论过福音吗?你今年邀请过任何人来教堂吗?

7. DO YOU LOVE THE WORLD LESS?

你对世界的爱减少了吗?

1 John 2:15 –“ Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.” Do we obey this command? To obey this command, we truly need to be loving Jesus more. In the words of the chorus:

TURN YOUR EYES OPEN JESUS

LOOK FULL IN HIS WONDERFUL FACE

AND THE THINGS OF THE WORLD

WILL GROW STRANGELY DIM

IN THE LIGHT OF HUS GLORY AND GRACE.

www.casgv.org/Hymnary/Hymnary-H509.pps

Do we love the world less or more than we did last year?

What do you spend your time doing?

Do you spend more time on worldly or heavenly things?

1 约翰书 2:15:“不要爱世界和世界上的事。人若爱世界,爱父的心就不在他里面了。”我们是否遵守了这个命令?要遵守这个命令,我们确实需要更加热爱耶稣。用合唱的话来说:

「当转眼仰望耶稣 定睛在祂荣美的面容 世上的事 在祂荣光恩典中 将变得异常虚空」

我们是否比去年更少爱这个世界,还是更多?

你平常都在做些什么?

你是花更多时间在世俗的事上还是属天的事上?

1. ARE YOU IN FULL CONTROL OF YOUR WORDS?
你更加能掌控你的舌头吗?

The tongue is called an unruly evil in James 3. Are you more in control of your tongue than you were last year? One of the evidences of a growing Christian is that you are in control of your tongue. Are your words sweeter than last year? We ask what is the defining quality of a Christian? In my estimation, it is the ability through the Holy Spirit to control his/her tongue

雅各书第三章称舌头是难以驾驭的恶物。你对自己的舌头比去年更有控制力吗?一个不断成长的基督徒的证据之一就是能掌控自己的舌头。你的言辞比去年更甜美了吗?我们问,一个基督徒最显著的品质是什么?在我的看法中,通过圣灵控制自己的舌头能力是其中之一。

9. ARE YOU MORE OBEDIENT TO GOD?

你对上帝更加顺服了吗?

Jesus says ”If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.” Obedience to God is one of the greatest characteristics of the Christian. As we said earlier, Paul talks about the Roman soldier. These soldiers obeyed their Commanding Officer. Are you obeying your Commander? - God himself?. Obedience to the commands and call of God is essential to progress in the Christian life. Has God called you to do something this year and you are still refusing?. It is time to obey that call, don't make excuses like Jonah and Moses did, although they obeyed, it took God to virtually twist their arm to get them to obey.

耶稣说:“你们若爱我,就必遵守我的命令。” 对上帝的顺服是基督徒最伟大的特征之一。正如我们之前所说,保罗谈到了罗马士兵。这些士兵服从他们的指挥官。你是否在顺从你的指挥官?- 就是上帝自己?顺从上帝的命令和呼召对基督徒生命的进步至关重要。今年上帝是否呼召了你去做某件事,而你仍然拒绝了?是时候顺服那个呼召了,不要像约拿和摩西那样找借口,尽管他们最终顺服了,但上帝几乎是逼迫他们才肯顺服。

10. IS THERE A GREATER EXCELLENCE IN ALL YOU DO?

“你所做的一切是否有更高的卓越?”

Ephesians 6:5-9 and Colossians 3:17 give us a blueprint for living: We are to do all for the glory of God. Whether it is washing up or preaching, we are to do everything for His glory. If we are washing, we should wash up as if Jesus was going to drink out of that cup or glass. Is our work done in an a more excellent way than it was last year?

以弗所书 6:5-9 和歌罗西书 3:17 给了我们生活的蓝图:我们要一切事都为了上帝的荣耀。无论是洗碗还是传道,我们都要为祂的荣耀而做一切事情。如果我们在洗碗,我们应该像耶稣要喝那个杯子里的水一样洗干净。我们的工作是否比去年做得更卓越呢?

11. DO YOU WEEP FOR SOULS MORE AND IN REPENTANCE?

你是否更多地为灵魂和悔改而哭泣?

I love Jeremiah; he wept so much. But he is not the only one who weeps in scripture. Our Saviour weeps at the grave of Lazarus. We need to cry over our sin... we need to be in sorrow for our sin. We need to have compassion like Jesus had for a world that is dying.. He wept over Jerusalem. Look at Paul in Romans 9:1-3, and his pain for his own people, Israel. Do you have the same pain for your community and country? When was the last time you cried in repentance? When was the last time you cried to God in prayer for your family, community and country? This year has been terrible, Covid has devasted many countries and communities, do we weep for them?

我热爱耶利米;他哭泣得如此悲痛。但他并不是圣经中唯一哭泣的人。我们的救主在拉撒路的坟墓前也流泪了。我们需要为我们的罪而哭泣……我们需要为我们的罪感到懊悔和悲伤。我们需要像耶稣对一个濒临毁灭的世界那样怜悯。祂为耶路撒冷哭泣了。看看保罗在罗马书 9:1-3 中,他为自己的民族以色列的痛苦。你是否对你的社区和国家有同样的痛苦?你上一次为悔改而哭泣是什么时候?你上一次为家人、社区和国家向上帝祈祷时流泪是什么时候?今年是可怕的一年,新冠疫情使许多国家和社区遭受了严重的破坏,我们为他们哭泣了吗?

12. DO YOU HAVE A DEEPER WONDER ABOUT YOUR SALVATION?

你是否对你的救赎有更深层次的惊奇?

It has been 45 years since I first trusted Christ. It is incredible to me that God loves me and that He sent His Son to die for someone like me. Has the wonder of your salvation grown in the last year? Ever wonder why God should pour his love, mercy and grace upon you? I do.

David prayed that he wouldn't lose the joy of his salvation. I hope you still have the wonder of a little child when it comes to your salvation. I hope it is something that brings you joyful amazement, joyful wonder, and makes you raise your voice in praise to your Saviour.

There are other questions you can ask yourself, but these are a good way to start.

When we get to the end of 2024, may we be able to answer all the questions, by saying "YES I have."

自从我第一次信靠基督已经过去了45年。对我来说,令人难以置信的是上帝对我有爱,并且祂派遣祂的儿子为像我这样的人而死。你对得救的惊异在过去的一年中是否增长了?你是否曾经想过为什么上帝会将祂的爱、怜悯和恩典倾注在你身上?我曾想过。

大卫祈祷求上帝保守他不失去得救的喜乐。我希望你在得救的问题上仍然像一个小孩一样充满了奇妙。我希望这是一件给你带来喜悦和惊讶的事情,希望这让你高声赞美你的救主。

还有其他问题你可以问问自己,但这些是一个很好的开始。

当我们到了2024年的尾声时,愿我们能回答所有这些问题,用一个“是,我有”的答案。

God bless you,

上帝祝福你,

Keith

基思

SOAK IN SCRIPTURE

CHINESE/ENGLISH

基督被离弃

SPECIAL VIDEO ON THE PURITANS IN ENGLISH WTH CHINESE TRANSLATION.. WELL WORTH LISTENING TO

清教徒:一生归于上帝的荣耀

CHINESE

他是照临外邦人的光 He is the Light of the Gentiles
new6.gif

Our Pastor

Chinese
Truth Baptist Church

sermonaudio.com/sermon/1225232524021

我们为什么要传福音?Why Must We Preach the Gospel?
new6.gif

Our Pastor

Chinese
Truth Baptist Church

sermonaudio.com/sermon/12252325172191

让儿女沉浸在神的话语中(Prt 1)

Andy Davis
| 特別主題Special Topic

Chinese
Chinese Reformed Baptist

sermonaudio.com/sermon/822231235133676

让儿女沉浸在神的话语中(Prt 2)