FredHoyle

Jan 1, 2014
✟831.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
And he's coming out with a vengeance!
Which means Ken Ham he will spout 10 lies in 20 seconds and give Bill Nye 30 seconds to refute them.
Creationist want to believe a creator exists and they don't care how many lies they have to tell to do it.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,910,219.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Is this the cosmic equivalent of my daddy can beat up your daddy? :D
More like: YOU AND WHOSE ARMY?

Revelation 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
Revelation 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
Revelation 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,910,219.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
And reasoned logic.

Is that why we have a generation of Thalidomide children, 390 graves in L'Aquila, an oil rig at the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico, and six moons?

Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Is that why we have a generation of Thalidomide children, 390 graves in L'Aquila, an oil rig at the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico, and six moons?

I have no idea what you're trying to say here? Is English your first language?

Upvote 0

Delphiki

May 7, 2010
Ohio
✟5,675.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I have no idea what you're trying to say here? Is English your first language?

AV maintains that these things are the fault of science, rather than human error. I suppose he is trying to equate these things in the same sense that people often blame things like the crusades, witch burning, the KKK, genital mutilation, slavery, and misogyny on his religion.

Upvote 0

Eight Foot Manchild

His Supreme Holy Correctfulness
Sep 9, 2010
Somerville, MA, USA
✟147,994.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
AV maintains that these things are the fault of science, rather than human error. I suppose he is trying to equate these things in the same sense that people often blame things like the crusades, witch burning, the KKK, genital mutilation, slavery, and misogyny on his religion.

And of course, even if he could substantiate his asinine non-argument, it would barely represent an infinitesimal fraction of all scientific endeavors, the benefits of which he reaps every second of every day.

Upvote 0

Delphiki

May 7, 2010
Ohio
✟5,675.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
And of course, even if he could substantiate his asinine non-argument, it would barely represent an infinitesimal fraction of all scientific endeavors, the benefits of which he reaps every second of every day.

You mean to tell me Jesus didn't give us the internet?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

EternalDragon

Counselor
Jul 31, 2013
✟21,267.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Which means Ken Ham he will spout 10 lies in 20 seconds and give Bill Nye 30 seconds to refute them.
Creationist want to believe a creator exists and they don't care how many lies they have to tell to do it.

It usually goes the other way around. The person on the side of evolution spouts 10 imaginary scenarios with little evidence or assumed ideas about the evidence and when confronted can't refute the argument.

To you it appears the other way because you give ear service to men instead of God.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
It usually goes the other way around. The person on the side of evolution spouts 10 imaginary scenarios with little evidence or assumed ideas about the evidence and when confronted can't refute the argument.

To you it appears the other way because you give ear service to men instead of God.

Prove it. I can prove that creationists like Kent Hovind spew lies left and right. I have not seen any Ken Ham debates yet.

The fact is that you do not understand basic science and try to use your ignorance as a weapon. That does not work.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

People who claim to speak directly to God have little business accusing others of concocting imaginary scenarios.

Upvote 0

EternalDragon

Counselor
Jul 31, 2013
✟21,267.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
People who claim to speak directly to God have little business accusing others of concocting imaginary scenarios.

Are you insinuating that I have claimed to have spoken directly to God?
Or are you just meaning like prayer or something?

Upvote 0

Eight Foot Manchild

His Supreme Holy Correctfulness
Sep 9, 2010
Somerville, MA, USA
✟147,994.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

I dare you to name a single one.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

EternalDragon

Counselor
Jul 31, 2013
✟21,267.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I dare you to name a single one.

So you can try to turn it around and argue for another 50 posts about it?

I've seen quite a few youtube videos with Dawkins discussing things
with Christians and I have seen at least one video posted here even that has asked some serious questions that scientists could not answer.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
So you can try to turn it around and argue for another 50 posts about it?

I've seen quite a few youtube videos with Dawkins discussing things
with Christians and I have seen at least one video posted here even that has asked some serious questions that scientists could not answer.

It depends upon what you call a "serious question". And you may be correct. The fact that there are serious questions is not an argument against science or even against atheism.

Upvote 0

EternalDragon

Counselor
Jul 31, 2013
✟21,267.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
It depends upon what you call a "serious question". And you may be correct. The fact that there are serious questions is not an argument against science or even against atheism.

Nor against the Christian God of the bible. You left him out.

Upvote 0