May 23, 2006
nassau, bahamas
Visit site
✟17,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
..because I am posting it to find something out. I need to find out if the founders of this site are in the know concerning what is going on.

I had some important threads out in the Spiritual Warfare category where I put some personal experiences of that nature on. When they disappeared with out a trace, without warning or explaination. I was told by moderator that the entire forum was refreshed, all the old threads were deleted. I didn't see it happen in any other category

I know they have a right to run this site the way they see fit, but so much of what I put out in aid of persecuted Christians have been deleted, til I'm wondering if this is truly a 'Christian site', or not?

If this thread disappears, I guess I'll have my answer.

angelsword

May 23, 2006
nassau, bahamas
Visit site
✟17,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If all of my statements were directly supported by Biblical evidence, then why was it erased in the first place?
From the feel of it, I could tell that some people here never even heard of some of those scriptures I put out. Why not? Don't they read their Bible? Or are they those people who just rely on the pastor or the radio to educate them concerning God's word.
Every thing I wrote could be backed up with scripture. Why be afraid of scripture.

One of my friends who has been saved as long as I have came to visit us last night. He said that, in the Bible, Daniel was given TWO wives by King Nebucadnezzer.

I have read my Bible straight through 3 times in my life and I never saw it. I am not saying I can remember everything, but I know what is familiar. We asked him to find it; he couldn't. That is what happens when you get lazy concerning God!

Upvote 0

Disippelen

Peaceful Crusader
Dec 22, 2005
Oslo, Norway
✟16,275.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi Angelsword.

I hope that you can write more about Christian persecution. It's an important topic and I'm quite involved in helping the persecuted myself.

Let's hope that the incident with the deletion of your previous posts was indeed based on a need to refresh the forum (data stuff). I truly hope that people at this site will be grateful for our contributions concerning issues like Scripture and persecution of Christians.

The Lord's blessing :)

Upvote 0

angelsword

May 23, 2006
nassau, bahamas
Visit site
✟17,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
To those responsible for getting my thread deleted in SPW:

You may not have realized it, but I put those out to help people who are going to need it. My family and I have been on a 7 week fast that started last year and ended during the weekend.

The beginning of this year was like the break of a new day for us. The torments and burdens that Satan threw our way are gradually, but surely diminishing. It was bondage that lasted over 30 years and for the first time in my life I can feel the freedom!

The bad news is that when one person is free another is bound. Apparently you were under the mistaken impression that what I wrote about were isolated incident happening to only other people. I have news for you: now that it has left me (and others) it’s going to find some one to jump to! (Of course some of you know this! Remember my blog?)

Matthew 12:43
When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh throght dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.

What I wrote down was an escape plan for those who were vigilant to use as a guide to avoid unnecessary persecution. Now I am sure there were a lot of people who had the presence of mind to print out and pass on what I wrote.

The fast we went on was to get a final break through from God concerning some issues and to clean up my act, therefore;

For the prince of the world cometh, and hath nothing in me.
(John 14:30)

While we’re on the subject, another one of the witches died Friday. She worked in Education.

So whether you acknowledge the scripture, or not. Whether you delete this thread, or not, the fact remains; I got my breakthrough and the tide is turning.

So for those members who claim that this site might go down, because of what I write and you allow me to write, remember that GOD is the only one who can keep this site afloat. Many here are on God’s side. If we left, there would be no site!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

angelsword

May 23, 2006
nassau, bahamas
Visit site
✟17,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
...I am spouting off for no good reason. I don't mind the threads being deleted really. The past is in the past, and I am sure enough people saw them to make a difference.:)

The thing to do now is to pray for everyone (even the ones who give trouble) to take heed. No one wants anyone to be lost. Especially God!

Upvote 0

angelsword

May 23, 2006
nassau, bahamas
Visit site
✟17,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
...in relation to this blog post; http://christianforums.com/t3697369
This morning my co-worker informed me that a nude man was waiting down stairs in the post office for one of the women. Apparently he broke in and was sitting in the dark waiting. He said he was going to rape the first woman who came in.

Praise God that a female security came along with her husband. They called the police and they took him away.

I am glad no one was hurt, but what would have happened if one of these women were hurt? It is a blessing that I pray just as I arrive to work! And these were my persecutors!

Rom 12:19Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but [rather] give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance [is] mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Upvote 0

TheDag

I don't like titles
Jan 8, 2005
✟28,794.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
...I am spouting off for no good reason. I don't mind the threads being deleted really. The past is in the past, and I am sure enough people saw them to make a difference.:)

The thing to do now is to pray for everyone (even the ones who give trouble) to take heed. No one wants anyone to be lost. Especially God!
May I suggest that if it really is in the past then you edit some of your posts where you question if people are christians or not and where you imply people deliberately deleted your thread as opposed to it being an accident. Just so you know it would certainly not be the first time they closed a forum and later reopend it with it all cleaned up and rearranged. When that happens sometimes things go missing. Also not to mention that they were transferring data from one server to another twice in the past 14 months. If you have ever done anything like this you will know that it is not uncommon for things to go missing in the process.

Upvote 0

angelsword

May 23, 2006
nassau, bahamas
Visit site
✟17,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
For the first time in my 8 years of government the truth of a certain matter finally dawned on me.

For the past 2 years I worked at the Fox Hill Library I have to admit they were some of the most spiritually intense. Before I left my other government job, I fore saw in the spirit what I was getting into. Now I understand what my years in government were for.

Like some other government workers, I have been harassed, persecuted and attempts were made on my life.

After my mother spoke to me yesterday she said something that didn’t register in my mind until this morning. My mother said God put me in Fox Hill because the pinnacle of the witchcraft in the world is situated in FOX HILL!

This morning when I woke up I felt wretched and in anguish. I said, ‘God, You have to do something about Satan because I have had it and don’t know what else to do!’

What did God say? He told me that because I wasn’t hearing in my spirit that Fox Hill contained people who were at the root of the evil, that put me in the position of being the one who was in the way and being their protection!

In that instant it all came together. My former boss, the high profile government official, constantly liasoned with communist countries. He used to take constant trips to Haiti, Cuba and China.

Over the past 10 years I have noticed a subtle communist movement in the Bahamas. Now I know the root of it. It means that the man who works in Fox Hill, my former boss, is in contact with the major communist power points of the world! Has been for years! He is operating at the social, spiritual and political detriment of our country. He, and certain prominent members of the Rotary Club and Masonic lodge in the Bahamas.

Fox Hill library is right in the middle of it!

God revealed to my m other that death would walk and destroy most of the children in Fox Hill and Nassau because of evil. There have been an abundance of killing every since.

Something similar happened before. On the island of Grand Bahama the bodies of 4 little boys were found on the beach. They had been missing for weeks. That was in 2003. The Bahamas was in mourning.

It is hideous to be so close to the answer yet so far. I was sitting on top of it! Oh God!

So now that God revealed that I had the key in my hand all along, and said I was standing in the way of the Man who was at the root, and the people in Fox Hill library etc. and that NO ONE ELSE could do any thing about it; because I was on the trail for so many years and because He, God, put me here for such a time as this, I am writing to say that I AM STEPPING OUT OF THE WAY!

By the grace of my Adonahy, I will not stand in the way of people who can see children cut down and not care. Since my ignorance was the only barrier, I won’t let that stand in the way any longer!

God said he couldn’t do anything until I let go. You know what? I have let go!

Read the last paragraph in post number 9. I am referring to that person.
http://christianforums.com/t6518799

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mickey1953

Senior Veteran
Sep 14, 2006
✟20,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
This guy started off so well.

Corruptions is a deadly component! I can't even stand in the way for him and the others because they have done too much. Still are!

Please pray for their souls ok?

Dear Angelsword,

Much of Spiritual Warfare was lost. My postings were not as vital in truth for others as yours, but they were prayers for someone...

I do not understand much about the forum, so I tend to accept without questioning. I am sharing so you know whatever happened - the clean up, cleaned up a lot, even my things.

I will re-read your postings, and I will also pray for those you requested pray for.

Peace to you....
A sister in Jesus
Mickey

C71871.jpg

Upvote 0

angelsword

May 23, 2006
nassau, bahamas
Visit site
✟17,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Angelsword,

Much of Spiritual Warfare was lost. My postings were not as vital in truth for others as yours, but they were prayers for someone...

I do not understand much about the forum, so I tend to accept without questioning. I am sharing so you know whatever happened - the clean up, cleaned up a lot, even my things.

I will re-read your postings, and I will also pray for those you requested pray for.

Peace to you....
A sister in Jesus
Mickey

C71871.jpg
Your post is confirmation to what the Spirit of God led me to write today.

I want everyone to know that what I write is tremendously vital in truth! I know what I post seems far fetched and out of touch with the everyday lives of many, but the reality of it is that it is true!

I did say I was stepping aside to allow God to work, and something wonderful happened!

My cousin was diagnosed with breast cancer. I will admit right here and right now that she has dabbled in the occult. We prayed for her soul and salvation for years.

After the diagnosis, she calmed down alot (She used to be sort of unrestrained) she prayed alot as well.

It didn't really hit me until one night about 8 days ago when I had a sudden, sharp, tearing pain in my breast. It didn't last long, but my mind immediately flew to my cousin and how she must feel.

I prayed, woke up in the middle of the night, thought about her again, prayed so hard again, then cried myself to sleep.

This morning my mother said the doctors found only a speck! PRAISE THE LORD!:prayer:

To continue, I write these things as preventative measures. When I moved aside to allow God to work, the 'faith' pushed the evil and is still pushing it! Pray it doesn't come your way!

I write so others can be prepared! Like I mentioned before, just because bad things happen to people doesn't mean everything bad has to happen to you!

Upvote 0

angelsword

May 23, 2006
nassau, bahamas
Visit site
✟17,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
For the first time in my 8 years of government the truth of a certain matter finally dawned on me.

For the past 2 years I worked at the Fox Hill Library I have to admit they were some of the most spiritually intense. Before I left my other government job, I fore saw in the spirit what I was getting into. Now I understand what my years in government were for.

Like some other government workers, I have been harassed, persecuted and attempts were made on my life.

After my mother spoke to me yesterday she said something that didn’t register in my mind until this morning. My mother said God put me in Fox Hill because the pinnacle of the witchcraft in the world is situated in FOX HILL!

This morning when I woke up I felt wretched and in anguish. I said, ‘God, You have to do something about Satan because I have had it and don’t know what else to do!’

What did God say? He told me that because I wasn’t hearing in my spirit that Fox Hill contained people who were at the root of the evil, that put me in the position of being the one who was in the way and being their protection!

In that instant it all came together. My former boss, the high profile government official, constantly liasoned with communist countries. He used to take constant trips to Haiti, Cuba and China.

Over the past 10 years I have noticed a subtle communist movement in the Bahamas. Now I know the root of it. It means that the man who works in Fox Hill, my former boss, is in contact with the major communist power points of the world! Has been for years! He is operating at the social, spiritual and political detriment of our country. He, and certain prominent members of the Rotary Club and Masonic lodge in the Bahamas.

Fox Hill library is right in the middle of it!

God revealed to my m other that death would walk and destroy most of the children in Fox Hill and Nassau because of evil. There have been an abundance of killing every since.

Something similar happened before. On the island of Grand Bahama the bodies of 4 little boys were found on the beach. They had been missing for weeks. That was in 2003. The Bahamas was in mourning.

It is hideous to be so close to the answer yet so far. I was sitting on top of it! Oh God!

So now that God revealed that I had the key in my hand all along, and said I was standing in the way of the Man who was at the root, and the people in Fox Hill library etc. and that NO ONE ELSE could do any thing about it; because I was on the trail for so many years and because He, God, put me here for such a time as this, I am writing to say that I AM STEPPING OUT OF THE WAY!

By the grace of my Adonahy, I will not stand in the way of people who can see children cut down and not care. Since my ignorance was the only barrier, I won’t let that stand in the way any longer!

God said he couldn’t do anything until I let go. You know what? I have let go!

Read the last paragraph in post number 9. I am referring to that person.
[URL]http://christianforums.com/t6518799[/URL]

When I was in school, myclassmates and myself failed our Mathematics examination. I am talking everyone save one boy who was tutored on the side by a teacher from the same school. The teacher wasn't fired, but switched to another school where she did it again. It happened a total of 3 times. She passed away several years ago.

Last year on one of Oprah Winfrey's shows, she mentioned a discovery about the American school curriculum where it was found that many of the schools were using programs dated back to 1956.

Why is that? You can believe that this doesn't happen in China!

I discovered all this by talking to locals over the years I worked in government and through personal experience.

In a way, I think this is all interesting. It is as if God used me as an instrument to find out what is going on. Like a guinea pig.

I'm glad He did. I'm finding out alot...and doing something about it.

No doubt (by subtle means) this is also happening in the U.S.

I'll continue to research so I know what to pinpoint and pray about (you can help me pray too please) and move on the side so God will act.

[this should have been in current news shouldn't it?] Anyway, info is info.

Upvote 0

angelsword

May 23, 2006
nassau, bahamas
Visit site
✟17,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"The next day came with a morning like a brown dusk, and the hearts of men, lifted for a while by the return of Faramir, sank low again. The winged Shadows were not seen again that day, yet ever and anon, high above the city, a faint cry would come, and many who heard it would stand stricken with a passing dread, while the less stout-hearted quailed and wept."

If anyone can remember, this is page 84, paragraph 1, under that chapter, The Siege Of Gondor in J.R.R. Tolkien’s ‘The Lord of the Rings; The Return of the King.'

This particular passage came to my mind this morning as I though about a similar incident.

For the past year I’ve seen a heron in my yard. The first and only one I’ve every seen in the Bahamas. I only started seeing it after I began working to the library. Sometimes, there would be a small brownish-grayish crane coming instead of the heron. Every mourning dove in the tree flew out in terror at top speed. I looked to my right to see what was wrong. A great, lumbering bird laboriously gathered its great wings up then spread out in flight. It was settled in a tree in my yard and I hadn’t notice it. It was a crane with a wing span of about 4 feet that came once before the heron made its regular visits.

In any event the garbled scream of a bird flying in the night could be heard above our house. The latest encounter I had with this outside was a few weeks ago. As I neared my grandmother’s house, I heard a rustling in the leaves surrounding the huge almond tree. I stopped and squinted. The night was pitch black. Naturally I could see nothing. I turned to face my house. I heard the rustling then a scream. The scream of the same bird as it flew over my head. I turned back around in the same spot and continued the walk to my grandmother.

It is flesh crawling enough to read about it in a book, but when it’s real it’s a whole different ballgame.

Last weekend the ‘bird’ flew over our house. It was screaming as though someone was cutting its throat. Well, I took it as a good omen on my side and a bad omen to the person responsible…I hit the jackpot alright!

Any witch can tell you about familiar spirits.
http://www.gotquestions.org/familiar-spirits.html
http://home.mchsi.com/~ftio/warfare-familiar-spirits.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Familiar_spirit
Just ask one. Thank God for ANGELS eh?

Upvote 0

angelsword

May 23, 2006
nassau, bahamas
Visit site
✟17,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I must say that I feel sorry for the animals. Sometimes the witches 'discard' them when they are through with them.

It was just last week that a boy on the bus, after seeing a beautiful, dark auburn, half breed cocker spaniel lying dead on the ground, mentioned that people just kept knocking dogs down! I could hear how upset he was.

Believe me it is not accidental. I can feel the spiritual tension in the air as a result of many Christians praying 'on one accord'. In desperation, the satanists are killing dogs, cats, and other animals (no regard have they for the breath of life!) to ward off the impending death from them.

I am going strong with all I've got! What I don't have God supplies me with.

Why not just submit to God then take up with witchcraft?! Sure, you can get things quickly with Satan, but when pay back time comes and he comes to collect, no one wants to pay up and they shove other people in the way. (and helpless animals, poor things).

Anyway, I can feel alot of you are praying, and it is working, PRAISE GOD! God knows it is grueling, but keep it up please!:prayer:

As God to destroy all evil spirits and annoint with olive oil. Bind the devil off and ask God to cover your area in the name of our Mashiach (Messiah).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
..because I am posting it to find something out. I need to find out if the founders of this site are in the know concerning what is going on.

I had some important threads out in the Spiritual Warfare category where I put some personal experiences of that nature on. When they disappeared with out a trace, without warning or explaination. I was told by moderator that the entire forum was refreshed, all the old threads were deleted. I didn't see it happen in any other category

I know they have a right to run this site the way they see fit, but so much of what I put out in aid of persecuted Christians have been deleted, til I'm wondering if this is truly a 'Christian site', or not?

If this thread disappears, I guess I'll have my answer.
very observant you are; be aware that you are also right. are at least questioning hopefully to find out what is true.
the site owners and rules are not supportive of truth, period.

Upvote 0

angelsword

May 23, 2006
nassau, bahamas
Visit site
✟17,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If you noticed, I decided to edit some of my posts for a few reasons.
The first was because my mother said I was a too caustic with some of my remarks, the second reason is because they are no longer necessary as I see alot of positive changes (Praise Yeshuah) and thirdly I feel the burden for such writing has been lifted by Yahweh for the present time.

It is time for me to write some more encouraging posts.
Thank you LI and YSJ!:)

Upvote 0

TheDag

I don't like titles
Jan 8, 2005
✟28,794.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
so I wonder if the people who have publicly been critical of this site will now offer an apology for comments made. Of course I suppose those people can continue to ignore what was said so they can feel they have been picked on and victimised and persecuted despite certain facts being well known. I'll wait and see.

Upvote 0

Gareth

Jan 3, 2008
South Woodham Ferrers, Essex.
✟9,834.00
Faith
Jehovahs Witness
Marital Status
Single
Just something I have noticed and hopefully clear something up for you: Daniel did not receive two wives from Nebuchadnezzar. In fact the Bible says that at the end of the telling of the Kings dream, Nebuchadnezzar paid homage to Daniel, gave him gifts and made him the ruler over all the jurisdictional district of Babylon and the chief prefect over all the wise men of Babylon. (See Daniel 2:48) No women, although it is quite possible he did marry at some stage, the Bible just doesn't say so.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.