Kari Lake's election fraud case WILL go to trial--Hobbs attempt to stop trial fails

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟212,499.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Ruh roh
Enough media outlets have posted the signatures online, Yahoo included, so it looks like a lot of left wingers will have the same fate as Kari. Meanwhile what to do about the forged signatures and the people who approved those signatures?

Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟242,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Enough media outlets have posted the signatures online, Yahoo included, so it looks like a lot of left wingers will have the same fate as Kari. Meanwhile what to do about the forged signatures and the people who approved those signatures?
Maybe so.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟827,116.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Meanwhile what to do about the forged signatures and the people who approved those signatures?
Introduce such allegations and evidence in court, rather than waving it around on social media?

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,185,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Introduce such allegations and evidence in court, rather than waving it around on social media?
So strange how these claims, like those from the 2020 election, are not made in places where there are legal penalties for falsehood.

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟329,021.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Actually, if you check, you'll find that the voters in those cases have verified they are the ones who voted; the people that "approved the signatures" were the voters. In fact, one of the ballots shows that it was "cured" (voter was contacted to verify it was their ballot), which is why it was counted. The other ballots were, from what I've seen, also cured but that field is cut off on the other ballots in the Tweet. In fact, these ballots were from 2020, where we had Cyber Ninjas full audit that verified that Biden actually won by more votes than the official results; they have nothing to do with Kari Lake's election.

As your article talks about, it will be interesting to see if Lake is prosecuted -- if it was my signature that she Tweeted (and that was subsequently picked up by national media) then I'd want her charged.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟212,499.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Actually, if you check, you'll find that the voters in those cases have verified they are the ones who voted; the people that "approved the signatures" were the voters. In fact, one of the ballots shows that it was "cured" (voter was contacted to verify it was their ballot), which is why it was counted. The other ballots were, from what I've seen, also cured but that field is cut off on the other ballots in the Tweet. In fact, these ballots were from 2020, where we had Cyber Ninjas full audit that verified that Biden actually won by more votes than the official results; they have nothing to do with Kari Lake's election.

As your article talks about, it will be interesting to see if Lake is prosecuted -- if it was my signature that she Tweeted (and that was subsequently picked up by national media) then I'd want her charged.
The truth is that the full Cyber Ninjas audit verified no such thing. It is faulty logic to assume that because some signatures were OK all the rest must be so.

Upvote 0

Gene2memE

Oct 22, 2013
✟274,865.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟212,499.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟212,499.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA/Belize
✟1,747,711.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟329,021.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's solid evidence, can you see the signatures?
No, I see a copy of a Tweet made by Lake. That is not evidence of the media "publishing" the signatures, Instead they merely showeds what Lake had done. To give another example, if a person is accused of forging a painting, a media source is not guilty of "forging" if they report, including an image of the forgery, on the alleged crime.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟827,116.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟141,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat

Arizona court rejects Kari Lake’s claim she won governor’s race, saying she has no evidence

Thursday’s rejection is the second ruling against the former gubernatorial candidate’s effort to prove her victory.
TheHill said:
Lake responded to the decision from the court on Twitter, indicating that she would further appeal the decision to the state Supreme Court.

“I told you we would take this case all the way to the Arizona Supreme Court, and that’s exactly what we are going to do. Buckle up, America!” she wrote

An appeal to SCOTUS will have to allege some sort of Constitutional isssue, otherwise they won’t deign to grant certiorari. (State court decisions are off limits (9th & 10th Amendments)).

Text of the decision for us court wonks.

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟346,393.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟827,116.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)

Arizona court rejects Kari Lake’s claim she won governor’s race, saying she has no evidence

Thursday’s rejection is the second ruling against the former gubernatorial candidate’s effort to prove her victory.

Lake brought her case to the Arizona Supreme Court, which has declined to hear her case, but did send one of her claims back to a county judge for review. A superior court judge in Maricopa County is now reviewing Lake's claim that the county did not follow signature verification procedures.

But Lake has appeared defiant in the aftermath of the state's Supreme Court's decision to throw out the almost entirety of her legal challenge.

Speaking at a rally organized by Turning Point Action, Charlie Kirk's right-wing organization, Lake said: "They have built a house of cards in Maricopa County. I'm not just going to knock it over. I'm going to burn it to the ground." Lake shared a video of her speech, with a caption quoting her comments and a fire emoji.

• Haha
Reactions: wing2000
Upvote 0