✟176,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I know no one will know the exact day.

Would it be an overestimate to say he won't come until another millennium? Or even 500 years?

I don't know when but I won't be surprised if he comes back 21st century. Maybe in a decade or 2. That's how close I believe his 2nd coming is.

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Would it be an overestimate to say he won't come until another millennium? Or even 500 years?

I don't know when but I won't be surprised if he comes back 21st century. Maybe in a decade or 2. That's how close I believe his 2nd coming is.
No (biblical) prophecy remains unfulfilled preventing his return. It could be today.

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
One thing we know is that prior to the return of Christ there must be a great falling away, and iniquity will abound, for the love of many shall wax cold. That seems to be happening very much so in this present time.
Already happened.

Upvote 0

StephenDiscipleofYHWH

Jul 11, 2018
Ransom county
✟69,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single

I don't know the exact day. But things still must be fulfilled before the end can come. Once it starts it will all happen real fast. The great tribulation and the Mark of the Beast will hopefully come soon though. Hopefully the end begins tomorrow.

• Agree
Reactions: Call me Nic
Upvote 0

Call me Nic

Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2017
✟481,735.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I don't know the exact day. But things still must be fulfilled before the end can come. Once it starts it will all happen real fast. The great tribulation and the Mark of the Beast will hopefully come soon though. Hopefully the end begins tomorrow.
I admire your zeal and readiness for the Lord's coming, brother. I'm of the same mind with you.

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't know the exact day. But things still must be fulfilled before the end can come. Once it starts it will all happen real fast. The great tribulation and the Mark of the Beast will hopefully come soon though.
All has been fulfilled, nothing remains. If you are still looking for the mark of the beast, you could end up wearing it unknowingly.

• Agree
Reactions: martymonster
Upvote 0

StephenDiscipleofYHWH

Jul 11, 2018
Ransom county
✟69,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
All has been fulfilled, nothing remains. If you are still looking for the mark of the beast, you could end up wearing it unknowingly.
Well that would only happen if we didn't know what the Mark was brother. Only those are not looking for the Lord will be caught unaware. Only the unfaithful servants.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

StephenDiscipleofYHWH

Jul 11, 2018
Ransom county
✟69,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
I admire your zeal and readiness for the Lord's coming, brother. I'm of the same mind with you.
I'm happy to hear that brother, I believe there should be more people who truly desire the end, and the Lord's coming.
Thank you for your reply brother.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well that would only happen if we didn't know what the Mark was brother. Only those are not looking for the Lord will be caught unaware. Only the unfaithful servants.
If the "Mark" is literal, what kind of person would be foolish enough to receive it?

• Agree
Reactions: martymonster
Upvote 0

StephenDiscipleofYHWH

Jul 11, 2018
Ransom county
✟69,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
If the "Mark" is literal, what kind of person would be foolish enough to receive it?
It is in thought and in deed.
As Frontlets between thy eye's Deut 6:6-8.... The Forehead is a symbol for the mind Deut 6:6-8; Rom 7:25; Revelation 14:1,17:5 Ez 3:8-9....Rom 7;25 with my mind i serve the Law of Y.H.W.H.... The hand is a symbol for actions Ez 13:9 Eccle 9:10 Isa 59:6

Many are foolish enough to receive it.

Upvote 0

EJ M

Site Supporter
Apr 1, 2018
MT
✟91,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No (biblical) prophecy remains unfulfilled preventing his return. It could be today.

Not wanting to argue, just want to understand,
Who is the man of sin who will be revealed before the end in Thess?
What is the prophesied mark of the beast in Rev 13?
Just 2 that I don't think are fulfilled, however I stand to be corrected.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Not yet. There are still people groups that have not heard the gospel, like the natives of that Sentinel Island that killed the missionary last week.

And there needs to be a critical mass of Jewish New Covenant believers to welcome Him back. Matt 23.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Someone who either does not understand what it is or is ignorant of the prophecy.

Upvote 0

NBB

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2013
Uruguay
✟454,820.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Maybe happens in 1000000 years or maybe not, it says science will increase, and when science increased a lot if not in the 20th century, it increased a lot...
If a graph will exist on how science increased the 20th century it would have a very steep curve i think. Think of all advancements produced in this time.

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not yet. There are still people groups that have not heard the gospel, like the natives of that Sentinel Island that killed the missionary last week.

And there needs to be a critical mass of Jewish New Covenant believers to welcome Him back. Matt 23.
“First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.” (Romans 1:8) (KJV 1900)

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
“First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.” (Romans 1:8) (KJV 1900)
Known world at that time.

Do you really think that faith had been “spoken of” in North America or Australia when Paul wrote that?

Upvote 0