Yorktown VA
✟176,342.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Seriously, MULTIPLE 3 year old threads being resurrected? My complaint is that I only log in every few days so I have no clue that it's a dead thread until I've spent time on it. CF is more than just a waste of time for me.

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Seriously, MULTIPLE 3 year old threads being resurrected? My complaint is that I only log in every few days so I have no clue that it's a dead thread until I've spent time on it. CF is more than just a waste of time for me.

Yes, I've wasted time coming up with a careful response to people I thought really needed help .... and then only to discover the thread was years old and the problem is likely no longer an issue, or they are not around to hear an answer.

Disappointing to waste time trying to do something worthwhile, when my time is limited in the first place. :(

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Today at lunch I was told the end of the world will be May 21, 2011.
eyes.gif
10_small3.gif

What do you make of this hysteria promoted by Harold Camping? I was told it was all over the inter net.
Apparently not because I had to make a second effort to find it. It is also being published in the Huffington Post. I see it hadn't made it to the Eschatology board. I don't have much respect for Harold Camping either. I think that it is promoting paranoia.
One could say that about most date setters.....

Upvote 0