Buena Park
✟13,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Hello everyone, God has provided me a means to use my reading/writing skills towards His will and such at www.JesusJournal.info. I write about various topics though I may avoid politics for now (need to study that topic prior to).

I am here for positive criticism, suggestions for topics (please look over the post to see if it fits my style) and perhaps to share that which I do.

I do not get paid for this website. I don't have ads on it other than the free web creation site ad (They have it there so you, too, can make your own website (free hosting and sub-domain)).

Once again, thank you. Also if you'd like; check my signature for my prophetic website.

I hope I have not broken any rules. I would post my prophecy in a blog here but alas, I already had the website up and I can't seem to find the button to start my own blog once in the blog section.

None-the-less, thank you for your time criticizing, input, suggestions and reading.

P.S. If I've posted in the wrong forum please move it or let me know and I'll do it. I couldn't seem to find something that fit my role.

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone, God has provided me a means to use my reading/writing skills towards His will and such at www.JesusJournal.info. I write about various topics though I may avoid politics for now (need to study that topic prior to).

I am here for positive criticism, suggestions for topics (please look over the post to see if it fits my style) and perhaps to share that which I do.

I do not get paid for this website. I don't have ads on it other than the free web creation site ad (They have it there so you, too, can make your own website (free hosting and sub-domain)).

Once again, thank you. Also if you'd like; check my signature for my prophetic website.

I hope I have not broken any rules. I would post my prophecy in a blog here but alas, I already had the website up and I can't seem to find the button to start my own blog once in the blog section.

None-the-less, thank you for your time criticizing, input, suggestions and reading.

P.S. If I've posted in the wrong forum please move it or let me know and I'll do it. I couldn't seem to find something that fit my role.
I like the Genesis article.

However, how does one respond to your articles?

We have a poster @Vicomte13 who may want to contribute to your Genesis article.

Upvote 0

WorthyCause4Christ

Oct 15, 2017
Buena Park
✟13,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced

You may either use the message system on here, my email jesusjournal.info@gmail.com or use the www.jesusjournal.info submit "end-times" idea (I gotta change it to something else).

Thank you for input.

@vinsight4u I'll have to check scripture. I have never heard of Revelation preached that way and even I have never thought of it that way. Thank you as well.

Upvote 0

Vicomte13

Jan 6, 2016
Westport, Connecticut
✟93,837.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

AT - Aleph - Tav. Literally El Cross - God to the Cross.

Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums