Midwest
✟79,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
The Mormon Jesus aka Jehovah either lied or was ignorant.

Isaiah 43
10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.
12 I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God.

Deuteronomy 4
33 Did ever people hear the voice of God speaking out of the midst of the fire, as thou hast heard, and live? 34 Or hath God assayed to go and take him a nation from the midst of another nation, by temptations, by signs, and by wonders, and by war, and by a mighty hand, and by a stretched out arm, and by great terrors, according to all that the LORD your God did for you in Egypt before your eyes? 35 Unto thee it was shewed, that thou mightest know that the LORD he is God; there is none else beside him. 36 Out of heaven he made thee to hear his voice, that he might instruct thee: and upon earth he shewed thee his great fire; and thou heardest his words out of the midst of the fire. 37 And because he loved thy fathers, therefore he chose their seed after them, and brought thee out in his sight with his mighty power out of Egypt; 38 To drive out nations from before thee greater and mightier than thou art, to bring thee in, to give thee their land for an inheritance, as it is this day. 39 Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that the LORD he is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is none else.

Psalm 86
10 For thou art great, and doest wondrous things: thou art God alone.

Deuteronomy 32
39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

Exodus 20
2 I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

I'm praying that God will open the eyes of the blind. :praying:

• Agree
Reactions: BigDaddy4
Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟79,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Heavenly Mother is not part of the Godhead. Sorry...

Your god is an exalted man.

1 Corinthians 11
11 Nevertheless neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord.

Upvote 0

Peter1000

Nov 12, 2015
✟124,865.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
Your god is an exalted man.

1 Corinthians 11
11 Nevertheless neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord.
That God is an exalted man, is the only way to reconcile all the scriptues pertaining to the nature of God.
And I mean all of the scriptuers. Not just a few hand picked scriptures that seem to fit an agenda. But all of the scriptures.

Upvote 0

Peter1000

Nov 12, 2015
✟124,865.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
The Mormon Jesus aka Jehovah either lied or was ignorant.

Isaiah 43
10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.
12 I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God.

Deuteronomy 4
33 Did ever people hear the voice of God speaking out of the midst of the fire, as thou hast heard, and live? 34 Or hath God assayed to go and take him a nation from the midst of another nation, by temptations, by signs, and by wonders, and by war, and by a mighty hand, and by a stretched out arm, and by great terrors, according to all that the LORD your God did for you in Egypt before your eyes? 35 Unto thee it was shewed, that thou mightest know that the LORD he is God; there is none else beside him. 36 Out of heaven he made thee to hear his voice, that he might instruct thee: and upon earth he shewed thee his great fire; and thou heardest his words out of the midst of the fire. 37 And because he loved thy fathers, therefore he chose their seed after them, and brought thee out in his sight with his mighty power out of Egypt; 38 To drive out nations from before thee greater and mightier than thou art, to bring thee in, to give thee their land for an inheritance, as it is this day. 39 Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that the LORD he is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is none else.

Psalm 86
10 For thou art great, and doest wondrous things: thou art God alone.

Deuteronomy 32
39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

Exodus 20
2 I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

I'm praying that God will open the eyes of the blind. :praying:
He niether lied nor was he ignorant. He was given command of this earth from his God and Father (see John 20:17). He was given the power and authority to create and to govern this earth.

So what Jehovah/Jesus was saying to these people is that there is no other God beside me or under me or above me that is going to govern you other than me, so get used to it, and stop worshipping gods of metal and wood and gold etc. I am the only God.

Jehovah/Jesus was well aware of other Gods. But for the people of earth, he was it. No other God will govern the people of this earth but him. That is why Jesus's God and Father (John 20:17) stays in the background and rarely appears with His son. (Acts 7:56, and Matthew 3:17)

So these scriptures testify that Jehovah/Jesus is the God of this world, and the only God of this world and for this people. Thank you for that. But he knew and we know there are other Gods too.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟79,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
That God is an exalted man, is the only way to reconcile all the scriptues pertaining to the nature of God.
And I mean all of the scriptuers. Not just a few hand picked scriptures that seem to fit an agenda. But all of the scriptures.

Heavenly mother is inferior to him? She's an exalted woman and according to D & C 88 is equal to her husband.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟79,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
He niether lied nor was he ignorant. He was given command of this earth from his God and Father (see John 20:17). He was given the power and authority to create and to govern this earth.

So what Jehovah/Jesus was saying to these people is that there is no other God beside me or under me or above me that is going to govern you other than me, so get used to it, and stop worshipping gods of metal and wood and gold etc. I am the only God.

Add thou not unto his word lest he reprove thee and thou be found a liar.

Jehovah/Jesus was well aware of other Gods. But for the people of earth, he was it. No other God will govern the people of this earth but him. That is why Jesus's God and Father (John 20:17) stays in the background and rarely appears with His son. (Acts 7:56, and Matthew 3:17)

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

God told you there are no other Gods. Add thou not unto his word lest he reprove thee and thou be found a liar.

So these scriptures testify that Jehovah/Jesus is the God of this world, and the only God of this world and for this people. Thank you for that. But he knew and we know there are other Gods too.

False.

2 Corinthians 4
1 Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not; 2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God. 3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: 4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Upvote 0