JK Rowling blasts three trans activists for trying to 'intimidate' her by posting picture of her...

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,679,073.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
...address on Twitter as she reveals she's received so many death threats for her views on gender that she 'could paper the house with them'

upload_2021-11-22_9-51-33.jpeg

• Three activists posed outside JK Rowling's house while holding pro-trans signs
    • Author has now hit out at the activists for sharing her address on social media
    • It is the latest chapter in a row which has seen Rowling accused of transphobia
JK Rowling has blasted three trans activists for trying to 'intimidate' her after they posted a picture of her address on social media.

Continued below.
JK Rowling blasts three trans activists for trying to 'intimidate' her address | Daily Mail Online

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
I like this comment from Rowling that was quoted in the article:

"They should have reflected on the fact that I've now received so many death threats I could paper the house with them, and I haven't stopped speaking out. Perhaps – and I'm just throwing this out there – the best way to prove your movement isn't a threat to women, is to stop stalking, harassing and threatening us."

Upvote 0

Thatgirloncfforums

Sep 28, 2021
Nowhere
✟40,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Private
Why do activists feel it's ok to be at another person's house?
...address on Twitter as she reveals she's received so many death threats for her views on gender that she 'could paper the house with them'

View attachment 308682

• Three activists posed outside JK Rowling's house while holding pro-trans signs
    • Author has now hit out at the activists for sharing her address on social media
    • It is the latest chapter in a row which has seen Rowling accused of transphobia
JK Rowling has blasted three trans activists for trying to 'intimidate' her after they posted a picture of her address on social media.

Continued below.
JK Rowling blasts three trans activists for trying to 'intimidate' her address | Daily Mail Online

Upvote 0

LeGato

LCMS/Crypto-Amish
Nov 17, 2021
Neuschwabenland
✟14,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

View attachment 308682

Continued below.

Can we please reopen the mental asylums for these deluded people already??

Upvote 0