Jewish Festivals correlate with 2nd Coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Brothers and Sisters in the Lord!

It is the Lord's day today and just wanted to know if anyone else understands that there is a strong correlation between the return of our Lord with the Fall Jewish Festivals.  Once the covenant of death is signed and the last signs start to happen, we can indeed know the "season" of our Lord's arrival, but as He cautions, we cannot know the day or hour.

That revelation is the most exciting new information, I have come up with in a long time.  Has anyone else come across this as well?

ZiSunka

It means 'yellow dog'
Jan 16, 2002
✟38,767.00
Faith
Christian
I have read several books on the same subject. I suppose it is possible that the Lord's coming correlates with the fall feasts, what with all the trumpets blowing and all, but I don't think it has anything to do with the eventuality of the treaty between the antichrist and Israel.

Can you explain where you are coming from on that?

Upvote 0
Oh, I just wondered how many folks have studied this most interesting section of escatology. It cuts across all escatological views (i.e., pre-trib, mid-trib, pre-wrath and post-trib) so I just couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the correlation with the fall festivals and Scripture references.

It may very well indeed have something to do with when the covenant of death is signed by AntiChrist and Israel. For it is seven years from the date the covenant is signed that the Lord will return by that time period. I think it has a great deal to do with it. But I would bet my life on it.

Any more thoughts?

Upvote 0
It is speculated that the feast of the Jews will correlate with the rapture, the signing of the treaty by anti-christ, and the second coming. CHRIST fulfilled four of the seven feast before HIS death and resurrection. The next feast for HIM to fulfill is the feast of trumpets, called Rosh Hashanah. On this feast day, which is the first day of the Jewish year, the Jews blow trumpets all thru the day, beginning at 6:00 o’clock in the evening ( the beginning of the day traditionally for Israel). The trumpets are blown all thru the day, at 6:00 o‘clock, at the next evening all the trumpets are blown at once, the last trump, ending the day. Believing the pre-trib. time frame for the rapture, I believe the rapture may be the fulfillment and correlation of CHRIST fulfilling the feast of trumpets, at the last trumpet of this feast.

It is also speculated that CHRIST will appear at HIS return to set up HIS kingdom on Yom Kippur, The day of Atonement. If this is the case then we can assume the signing of the treaty will happen during this same 10 day feast period, 7 years before CHRIST physically returns, to set up HIS kingdom.

Now most of you are screaming that this would mean that you can know the day and hour, and this would be true if, either the rapture or the physical return of CHRIST, were the day no one knows but the FATHER only, but that is another day, and another study. This is only my opinion, and I am not absolutely dogmatic on the subject, and will be the first to say that only time will truly tell. Peace, but not yet.

Upvote 0

postrib

Feb 7, 2002
✟958.00
Faith
Christian
Some teach that the Jewish feasts of the Old Testament require a pre-trib rapture, but can they cite any scriptures or ancient Jewish sources about the feasts that would require a pre-trib rapture?

We must be careful not to be led astray by any "traditions" or teachings of men which aren't in the Bible (Colossians 2:8, 2 Timothy 4:3-4).

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.